The Britney (2001) album is TRASH!!!! T R A S H!!!!

celebration2009

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, lolo. said:

It's a good teen album. Music videos were on point, tour was on point, performances were on point etc, but the album sounds quite outdated. It's not by any means one of her best three. 

Every Britney album at this point is outdated (except ITZ and BO).

The thing is OIDIA,Britney and maybe Circus are better outdated albums than other outdated albums like  **** fatale, ******** and Gloryhole

Just now, STARTWINK said:

Every Britney album at this point is outdated (except ITZ and BO).

The thing is OIDIA,Britney and maybe Circus are better outdated albums than other outdated albums like  **** fatale, ******** and Gloryhole

Britney album is a perfect representation of how 00's teen pop music sounded. That's all. 

The album which has worst aged from hers is undoubtedly FF .

1 minute ago, lolo. said:

Britney album is a perfect representation of how 00's teen pop music sounded. That's all. 

The album which has worst aged from hers is undoubtedly FF .

Yeah, I agree

Glory already sounds outdated a bit,wonder how it's gonna sound in 5 years, Gloryhole is definitely going to age like ShitFatale if not worse  :chershade:

10 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Even if it's outdated, FF still has some great pop bops in it. :lemmetellu: Will the chaep version of Revival have the same six years from now? :chershade:

Yeah it did

Revival-wanna-be can't  relate 1 year later :chershade:

Anyway HIAM,Inside out,HATLM,>>>>>>Gloryhole and ********

BUT ,it's still **** album :chershade:

Btw. Cher looks so flawless in this gif. (as always tho:chershade:)

I'm trademarking this gif and using it for the rest of my life :chershade:

2 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Yeah, I agree

Glory already sounds outdated a bit,wonder how it's gonna sound in 5 years, Gloryhole is definitely going to age like ShitFatale if not worse  :chershade:

I like Glory. Atm I enjoy it. I must confess I cut some tracks from the original version, and I did my "own" album, re-ordering tracks and putting them in the place I wanted since the very first moment (since I didn't like the original track order of the album), so I enjoy it. 

I'm quite aware that it'll sound outdated in a couple of years since Glory is just a mixture of the trending sounds of 2016. In fact, some songs I enjoyed at the beginning started getting more and more boring (LMD and JLV). But I still love MOTM, CYM, SP and MM. 

18 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I like Glory. Atm I enjoy it. I must confess I cut some tracks from the original version, and I did my "own" album, re-ordering tracks and putting them in the place I wanted from the very first moment (since I didn't like the original track order of the album), so I enjoy it.

I gotta give you props for that. I used to do that, but I'm so OCD now I can't not use official covers / tracklistings, so I changed it all back. :orangu:

I had reordered Circus with Trouble in place of Radar, and swapped Kill the Lights and Out from Under because it used to bother me so much when Kill the Lights' intro states: "we interrupt this dance pop music" right after a ballad. Like, who thought that was ok at JIVE? :girlwhat:

Yes! It's probably her best album and my favorite one and everything about it is perfect

every song is sooo cool and never boring

has the BEST and most iconic choreographies and videos! 

Her most iconic and hottest VMA's performance happened in this era

I listened to this album when it FIRST came out  and there's no way Glory or Circus are better:whitney:

I mean.... Glory :tiffcackle: 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I gotta give you props for that. I used to do that, but I'm so OCD now I can't not use official covers / tracklistings, so I changed it all back. :orangu:

I had reordered Circus with Trouble in place of Radar, and swapped Kill the Lights and Out from Under because it used to bother me so much when Kill the Lights' intro states: "we interrupt this dance pop music" right after a ballad. Like, who thought that was ok at JIVE? :girlwhat:

I totally feel what you say. I did it with FF and BJ as well, but I don't remember the changes I made, since I don't listen to the original neither to my own version. For instance, on Glory, I felt that DYWCO as track 2 was beyond annoying, specially after Invitation, so I put it between Slumber Party and If I'm Dancing and put MOTM as the second track. The same with CYM, I put it in the standard edition dropping Private show and Clumsy. I even changed some of the original titles of the songs, :wtf: make them shorter sometimes.

Basically I changed the whole album from the beginning to the end to make it more and more enjoyable for me, and specially to make it cohesive for my ears.:cigney:

3 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I totally feel what you say. I did it with FF and BJ as well, but I don't remember the changes I made, since I don't listen to the original neither to my own version. For instance, on Glory, I felt that DYWCO as track 2 was beyond annoying, specially after Invitation, so I put it between Slumber Party and If I'm Dancing and put MOTM as the second track. The same with CYM, I put it in the standard edition dropping Private show and Clumsy. I even changed some of the original titles of the songs, :wtf: make them shorter sometimes.

Basically I changed the whole album from the beginning to the end to make it more and more enjoyable for me, and specially to make it cohesive for my ears.:cigney:

Well did you try the digital tracklist? I use the physical with DYWCO as #2 but the digital has it as #7 in between Clumsy and Slumber. A lot of stans prefer that tracklist because Invitation flows better into Make Me at #2.

Archived