How is iy yhat Randee st Nicholas

Was capable of doing the MAKE ME photo cover where the concept, colours, scenography and photography are amazing and then came up with the make me vid/ glory photoshoot

She lowered down so much

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Hope said:

Good photographer =/= good video director.

Also I wouldn't say she's good at photography either, it's decent/amateurish at best.

Completely agree. She has one or two good shots but looking at her site, it looks like she just got lucky because without her celebrity subjects, she wouldn't be getting high profile gigs like Britney.

Wasn't it rumoured that David did the Glory photoshoot (including the MM cover) but when 'it just didn't work' with the video he took everything with him and didn't let them use his work?

MM was already out so he couldn't take it, and they didn't have enough time, that's why Glory has like 3 pics, all from the 2nd MM video. No time for more.

4 hours ago, kasavas said:

Wasn't it rumoured that David did the Glory photoshoot (including the MM cover) but when 'it just didn't work' with the video he took everything with him and didn't let them use his work?

MM was already out so he couldn't take it, and they didn't have enough time, that's why Glory has like 3 pics, all from the 2nd MM video. No time for more.

With all of the mess, this could be true. We all thought that David was responsible for that MM single shoot, yet it's credited as Randee on Sony/RCA's private photo gallery.

4 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

she is totally cheapest photographer in the industry. HIRE MERT ALAS

Give the girl some credit. She did both Vegas shots which, IMO, are great. The mess of the MM video/booklet is cuz the designer couldn't work well with the captures/stills at the very last minute and the budget for the shoot was way too low.

Archived