only 17 shows left

Guest thanos18

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a bit sad because I bet she will take a few months off and will be off the radar. Best bet is in my opinion something new at the end of 2018. And by something new I think it might be just celebrating the 20th anniversary. I hope I'm wrong tho and we get something sooner. 

im kinda afraid that they will rush the plans for a new residency and britney will put zero effort to it.. like here and there a little dancebreak like in womaziner and the rest of the show awkward hand movements, hairflips and stiffness. she's kinda used to it to have barely good choreography and she seems fine with it. why should things change? it will be pom 3.0 or BLIC 2.0 

5 minutes ago, portrait said:

im kinda afraid that they will rush the plans for a new residency and britney will put zero effort to it.. like here and there a little dancebreak like in womaziner and the rest of the show awkward hand movements, hairflips and stiffness. she's kinda used to it to have barely good choreography and she seems fine with it. why should things change? it will be pom 3.0 or BLIC 2.0 

:meltdown:

she needs to flop 

but... H U G E 

like Christina level :verycool:

I'm sad for us because I think she'll definitely take some time off and I'll miss her so much but at least she'll be bored and give us some great mom memes on instagram which I ******* love. I know Fe said she isn't recording but I think she is even if it's just playing around right now but for her sake I think time off will do her good I think she really needs to miss doing it. I kind of have a feeling when POM ends she'll have some time off and get pregnant 

Archived