• Last Reply
1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

I don't understand 

why Britney and her team are happy destroying her career 

is a little bit sad 

she was huge 5 years ago

I never thought she was going to end up like Christina 

:meltdown:

Christina wishes someone would pay for a concert of her, let alone over 200 concerts, so let's not exaggerate. Plus chart topping or not, Britney at least has been able to release 2 albums in the past 5 years, how many albums has Christina released in that time?

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

I don't understand 

why Britney and her team are happy destroying her career 

is a little bit sad 

she was huge 5 years ago

I never thought she was going to end up like Christina 

:meltdown:

Christina's last tour was in 2007, and last album in 2012, let's not darling :whitney:

9 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Xtina didn't destroy her legacy by directing traffic, lipsynching to death and adding another artist to record HER songs. So please, 'let's not darling'.

Who the **** are you? I see that's still working for Britney to sell and asian tour, 56 k tickets in Tel aviv :mattafact:, 2 WW tours and a residency of more than 200 shows, plus 2 albums, I guess Xtina should start doing the same because nobody gives a **** about her legacy, canceled tours, no albums in years and not even MTV wants to give her the vanguard award, so let's not quote me again darling because I don't like your stupid and useless *** at all.:whitney:

Guest Paris Hilton $
46 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Xtina didn't destroy her legacy by directing traffic, lipsynching to death and adding another artist to record HER songs. So please, 'let's not darling'.

here we go again :beysip:

tell me when that ***** will be able to sell 200 shows in las vegas, an asian tour, 2 ww tour including a sold out one :whitney: but she stills has a legacy contrary to britney :tiffcackle:

that's why christina aguilera is winning awards rewarding her whole career :hahaha:

britney's legacy is way bigger and the press didn't even care about the myah marie thing 

Archived