UPDATE: OMG I had the bitchiest conversation w a Britney fan page on Instagram, they blocked me as a result

ChrisBritSlo

UPDATE:

They corrected it!!!:ahhh::ahhh:

We are bad *******, exhale!!!:hype:

So I scroll by Instagram and I saw this cute pic of FFney performing and I open it to like it

And there I notice they have written that the pic is from the Lace and Leather performance, which I find wrong and nicely tell them about it, to which they reply w single "nope" :sassybrit:

Screenshot_20170902-082543_zpsniletodl.p

So I do a quick youtube check of the actual tour and soon figure out, I am right and again, tell them nicely, they need to correct their info, to which they reply w the bitchiest response and even block me so I can't send my response! :wyd:

Screenshot_20170902-082056_zps1n1tsewx.p

Screenshot_20170902-082249_zpsd7g670og.p

I don't know if this is one of y'all or not, I didn't say anything else, but to correct the info. The rudeness was so unnecessary and so isn't in the Britney spirit and in the way she teaches us to be polite and nice to each other:lemmetellu:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

i don't tend to be like this for things like a picture but if someone has wrong chart info anticipate me there:riri:

you are probably right, it is not that important. But, you know, this isnt the first time I saw smth like this. There is a "comparasion" picture floating around Instagram, comparing her "2015" and 2017 body, with the former using pic from the FF tour lol. And people called it out, but those profiles don't care lol:calculating:

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You were very polite and they were completely rude. I've noticed a lot of these fantastic Instagram accounts are run by egotistical RUDE people! 

Just be glad you're not one of them :imcute:

1 hour ago, STARTWINK said:

You were so polite:wtfdidusay:

If I was in your situation I would be all like

you-f-king-stupid.gif

well, I can only say, I look up to one of the nicest pop stars out there, whom is always down to earth and act so nicely around people:tbh:

but yeah, I guess some would use some more Blackout realness to deal with them:ohmygawd:

50 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It looks like some people just love being wrong, and at a certain point, you just have to let them stew in their own ignorance!

giphy.gif

You definitely very calm and collected despite their ignorance, though! :lemmetellu:

Slay, sis! :queenflopga:

thank you for the extremely warm words, SlayOut, I stan hard for your posts lol:makeitrain:

Yeah, I suppose, there's nothing left to do but leave them in their delusion or smth:divaney:

One day I saw a post about smth, I can't remember what it was actually, and told the fan page they were pretty wrong on what they were stating by posting a big *** comment with links to receipts to back me up. As a result, received a nasty reply :surething:

I roll down the #BritneySpears hashtag and found out the page only replicated what other bunch of fan pages were posting about Britney :blol:

Those people dont care, they want likes and also make people believe they are somehow insiders :nicki2:

I gave up on searching for things related to Britney on social media tho

16 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

One day I saw a post about smth, I can't remember what it was actually, and told the fan page they were pretty wrong on what they were stating by posting a big *** comment with links to receipts to back me up. As a result, received a nasty reply :surething:

I roll down the #BritneySpears hashtag and found out the page only replicated what other bunch of fan pages were posting about Britney :blol:

Those people dont care, they want likes and also make people believe they are somehow insiders :nicki2:

I gave up on searching for things related to Britney on social media tho

OMG, I am so sorry for the unpleasant experience!:(

Never would I ever say people behind those accounts aren't real and really, the biggest fans. But now I see it is way different in real life:ehno:

28 minutes ago, $elfish said:

wow what an ******* sis you should have blocked him first:mattafact:

Probably! But, its their loss anyway, I probably liked lots of their pictures before, while now, I wont because, well, I am blocked:idkney:

14 minutes ago, Sliver said:

You have receipts and he still can't understand that he's wrong lol   

Such an ******* 

tumblr_inline_nf29r6SQlQ1qhg0kw.jpg 

The more I think about it, the more I would love to spill that juice into their face:hype:

Archived