UPDATE: OMG I had the bitchiest conversation w a Britney fan page on Instagram, they blocked me as a result

ChrisBritSlo

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Probably! But, its their loss anyway, I probably liked lots of their pictures before, while now, I wont because, well, I am blocked:idkney:

The more I think about it, the more I would love to spill that juice into their face:hype:

Do it, it's your prerogative baby 

:werk:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brave New Gurl said:

I left a comment on that post correcting their misinformed ***. Y'all go do the same! Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgsEl4gnQn/?hl=en

35 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

They've changed it now! Go Exhale! Putting these ******* in their place. Lol :lemmetellu:

What! OMG! You actually did it, guys!!!:hype::hype:

I am so proud of you lol it feels like a little win over a rude troll lol:ahhh:

11 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

OMG, I am so sorry for the unpleasant experience!:(

Never would I ever say people behind those accounts aren't real and really, the biggest fans. But now I see it is way different in real life:ehno:

this Pretty World ( :uknowit: ) we live in is harsh babe, full of fake fans. But at least we got eachother in Exhell  :hugs:

9 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Instafans are kinda odd I've noticed. Most of them flat out worship her (even more so than exhale) and I don't have much experience with Twitter fans.

Exhale may be ******* nuts, but I think it's probably got the most down to earth fans overall. (Most of the time):quirkney: 

Twitter fans are far and away the most relaxed, chill of us. They actually look at Exhale and think we're the "extremists" of the fanbase. A hotbed of stans, both toxic and not.

I would say Twitter fans are the most "normal", forum fans are the cattiest but we're also the first to jump up to her defense, and I don't have much experience with Facebook, Tumblr or Instagram fans.

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

I hope they're not on this forum :squintney:

:imcute: 

Spoiler

It's not me, I just wanted to be sassy. :queenflopga: They need to get dragged. :bigtime: 

Archived