UPDATE: OMG I had the bitchiest conversation w a Britney fan page on Instagram, they blocked me as a result

ChrisBritSlo

40 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't have much experience with Facebook, Tumblr or Instagram fans.

Tumblr fans rarely actually discuss Britney. That's not to say they're not up to date on what's going on with her, because her tag always has the latest that's happened in her world, and one particular fan (they're both here and there) is the one to thank for this, because he goes out of his way to keep everyone up to date on her IG posts and the like. They're really calm, though, they just don't have discussions like we do. I will say they tend to praise her laziness/egotistical kind of remarks she's been making lately and calling it all "legendary", and that gets old. But mostly they just love making gif and photo sets of her.

As for FB.... I'm in Britney groups, but I don't actually like FB, so... I don't know. They seem to love polls, from what I have seen on my front page. Which is the best video, best song, best album, best look, etc etc. I don't know about her IG base.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, falka said:

12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I am dying!!:tiffcackle:

edit- they even signed it the B-Army. As if that one page represents all of us:whitney:

Well, they need to check themselves first!:tiffcackle::outwithit:

It feels really good to be a part of the Exhale family, thank you guys! :bigkiss: 

The Britney fan accounts on Instagram are the WORST. They have zero original creativity for the most part and they all just repost the same stuff everyone else is posting. I've had run ins with them too, totally rude and it's frustrating how clueless a lot of them are. If you don't know for a fact what video/picture you're posting is from and you're too lazy to google...don't use a caption, simple. 99.9% of my block list is fan accounts, if they get an attitude, are delusional or steal my edits they are dead to me. :foh:

Archived