THROWBACK (2006)-Britney buying her own cd "In The Zone" and she looks STUNNING!

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm still pressed and mad she put this on YT and not her Tumblr. :beyfedup:

Just be happy I helped get it leaked and talked to her for awhile, so many bashed me over my unreleased Britney thread to tweet, insta, her producers, from the past and stuff like that.

Many said it wouldn't work and yet it helped me bring many things to this forum.

Take Off slays and best believe another track will be here soon.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Just be happy I helped get it leaked and talked to her for awhile, so many bashed me over my unreleased Britney thread to tweet, insta, her producers, from the past and stuff like that.

Many said it wouldn't work and yet it helped me bring many things to this forum.

Take Off slays and best believe another track will be here soon.

I am grateful she leaked it, just like the other songs. I just wanted / still want the source file like the others and not a re-encode, that's all.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I am grateful she leaked it, just like the other songs. I just wanted / still want the source file like the others and not a re-encode, that's all.

Well with Glory flopping I'm happy we got Take Off and it didn't disappoint I'm glad most fans seem to like the bop. Michelle Bell hearts me chile.

6 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

I really dont like this look of hers. Post baby bloat and she was going through stuff with k fat.

Ok,that's your opinion and i respect it! In my opinion,she looks so beautiful here even though she had a hard time there with kfed :urite:

Archived