Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Crayboy said:

She still had SOME sort of rhythm :(

i prefer Currentney’s happy face tho

lowkey wishing Britney gets that fire once before I die

I agree....

16 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

ungratefull btiches tbh....:whitneyshade:

hope she doesn't perform for you guys never ever again , you will crying your fugly eyes out....

u will never be satisfied enough with her current work, you never were never will... 

I am completely satisfied with everything in this videos:

21 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

ungratefull btiches tbh....:whitneyshade:

hope she doesn't perform for you guys never ever again , you will crying your fugly eyes out....

u will never be satisfied enough with her current work, you never were never will... 

Preach

If people on here are so dissatisfied with the current Britney then I don't even know why their so glued to this website. I honestly think they need to get a life and move on or get the **** over it if their gonna be so bitchy about everything she does. If I was ever this dissatisfied with something I would've moved on long ago but it seems some people are just too petty to know how to do that :gelis:

3 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Preach

If people on here are so dissatisfied with the current Britney then I don't even know why their so glued to this website. I honestly think they need to get a life and move on or get the **** over it if their gonna be so bitchy about everything she does. If I was ever this dissatisfied with something I would've moved on long ago but it seems some people are just too petty to know how to do that :gelis:

I agree. It's so weird to me that people choose to spend so much time on something that makes them unhappy. That's not heathy no matter which way you spin it.

4 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I agree. It's so weird to me that people choose to spend so much time on something that makes them unhappy. That's not heathy no matter which way you spin it.

Exactly. It's so tiresome too to see the same people every time I come on here complaining. It's no wonder I don't post as much on here anymore. This place has become such a cesspool of hate :gross:

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Exactly. It's so tiresome too to see the same people every time I come on here complaining. It's no wonder I don't post as much on here anymore. This place has become such a cesspool of hate :gross:

Definitely. But there are some good peeps around still and it's a great place to catch up on Brit news. :) 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Just 'block' whoever bothers you... I don't block people, I've read all types of comments about Britney so the disgusting stuff I read around Exhale fails to shock me.

Archived