Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2017 at 4:12 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I was supposed to go to this concert with my sister but time kept going by and she didn't decide anything in the end. :tifftear:Now she says we can go in November probably but I'm really not sure anymore. I really need to go to Vegas before the residency ends :crying1:

Don't worry she will start with new residency soon after this one ;)

It'll be cool to see the tree and the guitar again after so long....and I can't wait till she ends the residency and doesn't do anything so you can appreciate her more. at least we got to see her doing shows for 4 years in a row. worldtourney is not happening anytime soon and if she does tour it will be for a year...then we'll get nothing for the next 3 years. And some of you think that ending the residency is he best thing for her. You have no idea :tiffcackle:

9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

ungratefull btiches tbh....:whitneyshade:

hope she doesn't perform for you guys never ever again , you will crying your fugly eyes out....

u will never be satisfied enough with her current work, you never were never will... 

"you will be crying your fugly eyes out" I screamed :orangu::orangu::orangu:

14 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

ungratefull btiches tbh....:whitneyshade:

hope she doesn't perform for you guys never ever again , you will crying your fugly eyes out....

u will never be satisfied enough with her current work, you never were never will... 

"ungrateful *******" :tiffcackle: i'm not grateful for her skipping around the stage and touching her hair every two seconds, the **** :tiffcackle:

Archived