well... this femme fatalney video is something

Mannequin*

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piece of me could really learn a few thing of fft tour. Prerecorded vocals, good remixes, PRODUCTION (i mean the whole visuals storyline and then the amount of utilery like the guitar, motorbike, chair, blocks, THE FAN, the mirrors and everything else) 

i don't mean she reutilizes but she should try something new like she did back then.

and of course she should bring back all those choreographers. She sucked *** and still that video shows more choreo than POM. Now all looks the same thanks to those twitching and manerisms she does.

12 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

and of course she should bring back all those choreographers. She sucked *** and still that video shows more choreo than POM. Now all looks the same thanks to those twitching and manerisms she does.

Gurl pls:whitney: pom had much better choreos, the fact that she turned everything into knee bending and posing is just her fault:lemmetellu:

20 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

I love the FFT but no

these choreos here are MUCH better and she slays

tea :queenflopga: 

the thing about Femme Fatale was that she did not show much passion while doing the whole show, except in some moments and some dates.

THE BEST THING of course were the  new pre-recorded vocals. it gave so much power to the whole show... i missed it so much. i loved when she came to Portugal with it!

1 hour ago, Rico. said:

I love the FFT but no

these choreos here are MUCH better and she slays

tea :queenflopga: 

Omg!!! Brunetteney really slayed! And I really miss when POM actually had COSTUMES!!! THE pants :meltdown:

But what comes to FF it slayed bc of some live and some pre-rpre-recorded vocals and a proper theme. 

22 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Glory is better than FF, but FF is better than BJ by a mile. :mattafact: I'd even argue that FF is better than Blackout, but most would disagree. :angietea: 

Nah, FF was better than Glory, at least people were aware of it, nobody knows Glory exists. And FF makes you wanna get up and dance, Glory well... just makes you sit down 

Archived