New Britney tattoo!!!

andrewjc18

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, andrewjc18 said:

It’s just the angle I took the picture, it actual sits perfectly in between where my wrist and elbow meet :) 

To be fair, bigger tats are recommended anyway, because they don't bleed together or fade quickly. I had to change the original idea of my tattoo because the one I had in mind was too small and they explained they were going to have to make it even bigger to make it work, and it wasn't an image I felt that should be done to. So I think yours is perfect, frankly.

26 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

To be fair, bigger tats are recommended anyway, because they don't bleed together or fade quickly. I had to change the original idea of my tattoo because the one I had in mind was too small and they explained they were going to have to make it even bigger to make it work, and it wasn't an image I felt that should be done to. So I think yours is perfect, frankly.

Thank you so much :)

Just now, Melinda said:

I have "i fall without my wings" at the same place and in the same style :hehehe:

Omg yasss! Bet it looks awesome 

10 minutes ago, andrewjc18 said:

It actually didn’t at all, it was my first one lol just left like one of those prank pens that shock you 

Oh that's good, I'm not good with pain so always wonder how people can get tattoos without them hurting. But I suppose everyone has a different pain tolerance ;) 

Archived