Britney's dance sequence on Jane the Virgin

jamesedward94

Am I the only one that did not like this? I feel like you can hear Britney counting every single step in her head as she goes and it does not flow well at all. And the arm movements are weird! I cannot understand for the life of me why she dances like this now! Dancing is in her blood and she has done it since she was a little kid, yet somehow she moves like this.....

"Step here, step there, 1, 2, 3, 4"

That is probably 100% what she was thinking in that moment. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's ******* horrific. I'm sure Gina Rodriguez isn't a professional dancer, so they had to do something simple, but again with Britney's favorite move "squat and wipe the air off her ***"? :icant2: 

its cool....kinda faded....the most difficult number she's done in a long long time, and sometimes she has to dare to suck. 

(Kidding!!!!!!)

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

That's the kind of choreography she does now :tbh: 

pom's impact.

I'll never forgive those two gay choreographers for introducing her to that shitty style 

Squared Division's choreo is better than this lol, remember they choreo'd most of the high energy POM numbers like the Blackout medley, Work ***** and that original Toxic choreo.

This video has Charm LaDonna written all over it. It's very similar to the stuff she creates for Meghan Trainor and similar to her stuff from POM like Make Me.

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

That's the kind of choreography she does now :tbh: 

pom's impact.

I'll never forgive those two gay choreographers for introducing her to that shitty style 

But they also did Slay ***** and the Blackout medley, and I like MATM too  :queenflopga: 

Archived