Britney's dance sequence on Jane the Virgin

jamesedward94

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It was a little skit on a show, I doubt the actor who plays Jane is a dancer, so they can't be doing crazy choreography, but I do feel its very....POM. 

little skits on shows used to be so much better :bthink:

20 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I actually never thought she's counting her steps in this particular video, she looks very comfortable to me, and very cute. I think it was great for its purpose. I rewatched it now and I still don't see her struggle or something, she looks fine to me. 

Exactly... This is better than 50% of POM... She looks comfortable and does it really well :wyd:

On 8/1/2017 at 5:01 AM, jamesedward94 said:

Am I the only one that did not like this? I feel like you can hear Britney counting every single step in her head as she goes and it does not flow well at all. And the arm movements are weird! I cannot understand for the life of me why she dances like this now! Dancing is in her blood and she has done it since she was a little kid, yet somehow she moves like this.....

"Step here, step there, 1, 2, 3, 4"

That is probably 100% what she was thinking in that moment. 

She slayed the looks department! britney doctor spears plastic botox GIF

On 8/1/2017 at 6:02 AM, Oliver T said:

That's the kind of choreography she does now :tbh: 

pom's impact.

I'll never forgive those two gay choreographers for introducing her to that shitty style 

Oh, so now it's the choreographers' fault... they somehow managed to completely erase her previous skills.:lostney:

Sounds legit. :uknowit:

Archived