Can we ask Perez Hilton to leak Make Me OG in HD?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
36 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

We could only see Perez record the video playing on his computer screens but it seemed more HQ than what leaked.

DK i think some higher quality videos have leaked since the first one... If he does have it, he can share a scene that we haven't seen... he would have...

Perez is always thirsting all over Jordan's insta, so maybe we should ask Jordan to send him ***** in exchange for the MM leak. :tiffcackle:

Nah. **** Perez. We're better than that, and he doesn't actually have anything that we haven't already seen. That's all that was leaked (so far).

OT doesn't help britney herself or the Glory album so I don't care about it now. David and RCA work under contract, ofc of they scrapped it must be because it didn't benefit them for some reason so that file most be already deleted from everyone's folders. Get over it and let's hope something in reward for the B10's lead single. :flawlessbye:

Archived