Can we ask Perez Hilton to leak Make Me OG in HD?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he does have the full video. I listen to his podcast and remember him talking about it. But I doubt he could legally release it without her team coming after him, right?

And you guys clearly Britney didn't want us to have that video so why push for something she didn't like. The era/Make Me/whatever is over. We should just move on

4 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

I don't really believe he has it in full... what he showed us ended up being leaked...

4 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

He doesn't have it in full, everything he showed us leaked later. And DON'T ask this person for anything :lemmetellu: We're better than that :lemmetellu:

It was never leaked in HQ, though, let alone in HD.

24 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think he does have the full video. I listen to his podcast and remember him talking about it. But I doubt he could legally release it without her team coming after him, right?

And you guys clearly Britney didn't want us to have that video so why push for something she didn't like. The era/Make Me/whatever is over. We should just move on

but hes also all talk too most of the time. i highly doubt he has the full one though. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

It was never leaked in HQ, though, let alone in HD.

But was his HQ?

Archived