Her *** is getting smaller and her **** are getting bigger

joe sp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because she's losing a lot of "fat."  She's really lean right now.  Like super lean. 
I mean, she probably has a firm *** but it's going to inevitably shrink because your *** is fat and muscle :P 
Push-up bras help with the ******* also.

Reminds me of the Hawaii Tour LOL man she had a ******* thicc ***.  Even during Circus.eski-s%CC%A7eftali.png af and ****   

Britney's always looked best with a little meat. 

Oh and her ******* are just "bigger" because of gravity, age, and pregnancy. Not much you can do about that lol.

Just now, Borja said:

She is in the best shape she has in years... I mean...

stop complaining

she does look good but I want the *** :lemmetellu:

Just now, CashmereCat said:

And btw, I don't think she's here to cater to U; wanting normal **** and a big ***... :shameless:

I hope she sees this thread anyway :mattafact:

41 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

It's because she's losing a lot of "fat."  She's really lean right now.  Like super lean. 
I mean, she probably has a firm *** but it's going to inevitably shrink because your *** is fat and muscle :P 

Reminds me of the Hawaii Tour LOL man she had a ******* thicc ***.  Even during Circus.eski-s%CC%A7eftali.png af and ****   

Oh and her ******* are just "bigger" because of gravity, age, and pregnancy.  Not much you can do about that lol.

not pregnancy :dead:

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Good for you?

Everyone loses weight in different areas. 

When ppl lose weight it's not reality that their waist will get small but ***** and butt will stay big. 

So true.

Sometimes some part don't even change when you lose or gain like 10 kg.Our bodies are very mysterious and way too different than each other.

Guest Diamond Horse
42 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Oh and her ******* are just "bigger" because of gravity, age, and pregnancy.  Not much you can do about that lol.

Cool pic lol

42 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Yesss, educate them. Britney is a mom of 2 in unbelievable shape right now.

And making judgements about her body is gross :gross:

Guest Diamond Horse

Yeah, I can't see how there is anything wrong with anything

Britney may be a Goddess but she is also a human and her body is excellent

She works so hard on her body and all she gets is criticism? NOT FAIR :/

Archived