Her *** is getting smaller and her **** are getting bigger

joe sp

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

It's a body double and I'm not smoking anything. :whitney:

Never mind. you're right. I was about to say. Pass me some of whatever it is you're smoking :drinky:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KatLove said:

Random question but did she always had a big butt? I always thought it was the tight pants she would wear that made it bigger.

Yes. Even back in her BOMT era her butt was big. She used to get a lot of praise for her ***. Too bad she never liked it and exercised it all away. Now that it's as small as it's ever been she's showing it off the most.

3 hours ago, KatLove said:

Random question but did she always had a big butt? I always thought it was the tight pants she would wear that made it bigger.

Yes she always had a big butt and big quads back in the days. (glutes are the biggest muscles in your body, and she had a good amount of mass + fat in there) and she looked amazing!

On 7/29/2017 at 10:22 PM, Britneyisfire said:

Yes. Even back in her BOMT era her butt was big. She used to get a lot of praise for her ***. Too bad she never liked it and exercised it all away. Now that it's as small as it's ever been she's showing it off the most.

Well everyone has a preference. But her butt wasn't there around 2001 right? She lost a lot of weight.

Archived