Most personal Britney Song to you?

Yukisenpi28

1 hour ago, Electro World said:

On a lighter note, I'll Never Stop Loving You is also personal to me because I want that to be my wedding song, when me and my husband have our first dance  :crying1:

Slay a bit! I have already selected this as my wedding song too!:giggleney:

Just gotta find that Man on the Moon, where he at doe?:whitney:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Passenger, I know a lot of people don't like the song but I love it regardless the controversy. I love the lyrics about letting go when you don't have control of a situation, it's almost like a christian song, like letting jesus take the wheel or something like that haha it's really pretty.

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Girl we must be soul siblings, I forgot about Everyday and Shadow:tifftear:

Shadow reminds me of my brother whose struggled with *****. I know it's not what the song is about, but watching someone you love struggle with addiction, and seeing them as someone else (shadow of themselves) is so sad. This song always reminds me of him, but thankfully he is doing good now. 

Everyday is so relatable because I always try to be grateful for what I do have in life. Even if I feel so down and hopeless and lost, I always have so much to be happy for. This song has helped me out of my lowest of the lows. 

Damn, now I'm all in my feels:britstare:

Sometimes being behind a screen makes you "forget" that the person on the other side of the screen might be going through personal problems.  One of my uncles was a **** addict and he ended up killed himself when I was young. I didn't understand at the time what happened but I felt the aftermath it left in my family and now that I'm older and I've had people close to me lose their life to *****... I understand. It's such a difficult place to be at because it's not something you can fix. But it's because of cases like your brother that I do believe in rehabilitation and I believe that people can change. I hope and wish the best for your brother and your family and that you build new memories together.

And I agree about Everyday! It's such a beautiful song, it helped me a lot when I was dealing with depression and anxiety...Everyday is a new opportunity in life, as cliche as it sounds, but it is! And we don't have to dwell in the past or in our mistakes. Everyday could be the day that we change and we continue to walk closer to who we really are and want to be.

giphy.gif 

40 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Shadow reminds me of my brother whose struggled with *****. I know it's not what the song is about

Really? I've always interpreted as her singing about a lover who's struggling with addiction (different from a sibling, but still about addiction). He's a shadow of his former self, and she realizes that things can't continue the way they are. :yaknow:

Also, sorry about your bro.

20 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sometimes being behind a screen makes you "forget" that the person on the other side of the screen might be going through personal problems.  One of my uncles was a **** addict and he ended up killed himself when I was young. I didn't understand at the time what happened but I felt the aftermath it left in my family and now that I'm older and I've had people close to me lose their life to *****... I understand. It's such a difficult place to be at because it's not something you can fix. But it's because of cases like your brother that I do believe in rehabilitation and I believe that people can change. I hope and wish the best for your brother and your family and that you build new memories together.

And I agree about Everyday! It's such a beautiful song, it helped me a lot when I was dealing with depression and anxiety...Everyday is a new opportunity in life, as cliche as it sounds, but it is! And we don't have to dwell in the past or in our mistakes. Everyday could be the day that we change and we continue to walk closer to who we really are and want to be.

giphy.gif 

I am so sorry to hear about your loved ones, ***** are terrible that's for sure. They rip families and friends apart from the inside out. Recovery is always possible, but it depends on the individual I think, and what their 'rock bottom' is. Unfortunately, some peoples rock bottom doesn't end well:(

But you are right, everyday we are given the opportunity to live life. We have choices we can make day in and day out to get us closer to who we are supposed to be, and live to our fullest potential. I think of all the years between 18-24 where I partied non stop, trying to fill a void in my life. I thought I was living, but really I wasn't. I have also struggled with my own anxieties and depression, so I completely get it 100%.  :hugs:

Sometimes, it's good to take a look inside, and realize how far we have come in our own personal journey. Britney's music has been there in so many different stages in my life, and there's so many songs that I've related to at different points. I really am so greatful for that, it's been a constant that's allowed me to escape, and It's something I wouldn't change for anything. :)

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Really? I've always interpreted as her singing about a lover who's struggling with addiction (different from a sibling, but still about addiction). He's a shadow of his former self, and she realizes that things can't continue the way they are. :yaknow:

Also, sorry about your bro.

Thank you! As I said, things are going good now, it's been a crazy road though to get to this point though:hugs:

Personal to me,

Overprotected, Im not a girl not yet a women - Living at home and can't be my true self in terms of gender and sexuality. i live in a conservative rural community.

Shadow - Dealing with my group of friends some of them changed and have been changing their attitude with me, literally all backstabbed me.

Out from Under - trying to find light in my life and in my city where their is acceptance for people like me.

Hard To Forget Ya - trying to get over a flawless guy that I have been in love with for 2 years but he isn't gay and I thought he was until I got to know him and I even tried to try things with him but he didn't want too, been feeling hurt for months about it cause I never met someone more perfect in my life. 

This guy ^ also applies for Heaven On Earth. 

Cinderella - I just want to runaway when I listen to this song from my home life and everything.

From the bottom of my broken heart and Sometimes when I was younger helped me a lot just to not be shy and to get over my first crush and my first break up.

Archived