Most personal Britney Song to you?

Yukisenpi28

Of course you can mention more than one.   No laughing at peoples responses please !:lemmetellu:

Hold On Tight - I had a very good relationship that seriously seemed like it was **** you only would reading a book....He died so I think the fact I dream of him and etc that song rlly stood out to me and hit me unexpectedly 

Stronger -  This is an Anthem for me that rlly can apply to anything in life for me ....if its a bad guy , family issues , abuse , being bullied it has always made me feel..well Stronger :tiffcackle:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold On Tight - because I lost my aunt and that song really related to me :( 

Stronger - because its empowering! needed to stand up to bullies at school for how I looked and home issues with parents divorcing for how I looked... :flawlessbye:

Just realised we have the same things :hugs:

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

Hold On Tight - because I lost my aunt and that song really related to me :( 

Stronger - because its empowering! needed to stand up to bullies at school and home issues with parents divorcing for how I looked... :flawlessbye:

Just realised we have the same things :hugs:

Awww I am sorry to hear that :lostney: It is amazing how some of her tracks just HIT HOME.

And we just have good taste love :kiss:

Just now, Urbanney said:

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a song besides Stronger, and I just can't. I mean, Better applies to me, but it's not majorly relatable or personal to me. Her songs just aren't very relatable, they're just good to listen to. 

some of the ballads r I think! 

Just now, Urbanney said:

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a song besides Stronger, and I just can't. I mean, Better applies to me, but it's not majorly relatable or personal to me. Her songs just aren't very relatable, they're just good to listen to. 

I understand , so like none of her ballads or anything made your feels go all crazy?:receipts2:

Guest $elfish

Passenger 

because it helped me enjoy things more , relax and take my time 

Piece of me 

because it's more like a **** off song to people I hate and makes me feel confident :slayney:

someday

its not relatable to me but It's a beautiful song:mhmsureny: everytime I listen to it  I lowkey want to start crying because of how pure and innocent it is:tehe:

Don't Cry and Hold On Tight trigger major breakup feels for me

Unusual You makes me cry and I really want it played at my wedding; probably the sweetest, most vulnerable cut Britney's released in the last decade

Inside Out's instrumental also makes me emotional; it just sounds like pain to me, I can't explain it 

Archived