Most personal Britney Song to you?

Yukisenpi28

Of course you can mention more than one.   No laughing at peoples responses please !:lemmetellu:

Hold On Tight - I had a very good relationship that seriously seemed like it was **** you only would reading a book....He died so I think the fact I dream of him and etc that song rlly stood out to me and hit me unexpectedly 

Stronger -  This is an Anthem for me that rlly can apply to anything in life for me ....if its a bad guy , family issues , abuse , being bullied it has always made me feel..well Stronger :tiffcackle:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold On Tight - because I lost my aunt and that song really related to me :( 

Stronger - because its empowering! needed to stand up to bullies at school for how I looked and home issues with parents divorcing for how I looked... :flawlessbye:

Just realised we have the same things :hugs:

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

Hold On Tight - because I lost my aunt and that song really related to me :( 

Stronger - because its empowering! needed to stand up to bullies at school and home issues with parents divorcing for how I looked... :flawlessbye:

Just realised we have the same things :hugs:

Awww I am sorry to hear that :lostney: It is amazing how some of her tracks just HIT HOME.

And we just have good taste love :kiss:

• Super Mods

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a song besides Stronger, and I just can't. I mean, Better applies to me, but it's not majorly relatable or personal to me. Her songs just aren't very relatable, they're just good to listen to. 

WHITE HOT FOREVER

Just now, Urbanney said:

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a song besides Stronger, and I just can't. I mean, Better applies to me, but it's not majorly relatable or personal to me. Her songs just aren't very relatable, they're just good to listen to. 

some of the ballads r I think! 

Just now, Urbanney said:

I understand , so like none of her ballads or anything made your feels go all crazy?:receipts2:

Guest $elfish

Passenger 

because it helped me enjoy things more , relax and take my time 

Piece of me 

because it's more like a **** off song to people I hate and makes me feel confident :slayney:

someday

its not relatable to me but It's a beautiful song:mhmsureny: everytime I listen to it  I lowkey want to start crying because of how pure and innocent it is:tehe:

Don't Cry and Hold On Tight trigger major breakup feels for me

Unusual You makes me cry and I really want it played at my wedding; probably the sweetest, most vulnerable cut Britney's released in the last decade

Inside Out's instrumental also makes me emotional; it just sounds like pain to me, I can't explain it 

Archived