Liar + Slumber Party (Acapella) Trade Only

LMDBSG

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Listen dumbfuck I couldn't give a FLYING **** what crap you have on your "usb" in fact I wouldn't want to know :whitney: but the power play act isn't cute, quit while you're ahead before your reputation is lower than britney's relevancy  :whitney: also it would leak eventually so your *** is still irrelevant :whitney: 

if i was still irrelevant... why are you replying to me?

why are you all still replying then?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeanKevin18 said:

but they get this stuff to get more stuff.. and it passes on... and another person picks up more stuff.. passes it on... until it leaks..

they trade so more stuff becomes available.

that's the point of trading.

to get more stuff, for it to be passed on... until it eventually leaks.

it will leak from the insider...

Just now, danny1994 said:

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

IMG_0003.jpg

:haha::haha::haha:

Just now, SeanKevin18 said:

if i was still irrelevant... why are you replying to me?

why are you all still replying then?

I haven't even spoken to you before and I don't really care about 'trading' or whatever **** you guys do because it leaks eventually :whitney: I just don't like people like you that think its ok to mess people around for their own self validation :whitney: you wanted all these people to kiss your *** like your some sort of god and I don't like people like that:whitney:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I haven't even spoken to you before and I don't really care about 'trading' or whatever **** you guys do because it leaks eventually :whitney: I just don't like people like you that think its ok to mess people around for their own self validation :whitney: you wanted all these people to kiss your *** like your some sort of god and I don't like people like that:whitney:

honestly... i couldn't care...

:):):)

Just now, Shadow. said:

You obviously do care since you needed Britney fans begging you for the acapellas to make yourself feel better :whitney:

And he was begging at one point to get his reputation back up :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, DMVofficial said:

i'm too high to read through this entire thread can someone just tell me if anything new has leaked yet 

:giggleney:

Best post in this whole thread, lol

16 minutes ago, SeanKevin18 said:

they trade so more stuff becomes available.

No, because the people first leaking to the traders are usually not traders themselves. This would be people from - for instance - a record label such as RCA. These people do not need to trade because they have already direct access to the source material (for many artists). Then they give it to close friends or traders (which may be the same individuals). But I don't believe that without traders, these "insiders" would not share the tracks at all.

The only explanation that I can accept is that as the traders are not leaking the tracks, the insider is "safe" from the wrath of their employer, the record label, for instance. Yet I doubt that a leak of Oops! or Britney eras' tracks would threaten one's job.

Basically, the traders are preventing the tracks to leak. They do the same as the record label - they keep the fans from having access to unreleased stuff. So they do not give access to the rare stuff, unless one trader break the rules - but then, this is not what you are trying to do here, so your "more stuff becomes available" comment is then truly false and irrelevant.

712owo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You obviously do care since you needed Britney fans begging you for the acapellas to make yourself feel better :whitney:

i just didn't want to be called a liar...

and honestly i was bored.

i finished work early...

i couldn't care lol

Archived