Liar + Slumber Party (Acapella) Trade Only

LMDBSG

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

Music "traders" are so ******* annoying! :lessons:

These are music files that can be copied any time we want, not rare antiquities! Rare files do not exist! rc82vb.jpg

And what's the point of not sharing them? To tell your friends "I have items no one else has"? To listen to it alone on your room, thinking that you are privileged?

:frenchy:

I agree with you all that the OP was being selfish and seeking attetion with the whole instagram live/posting the link for 5 sec, BUT there's something you guys need to know:

Files "leak" because fans and/or traders are behind it trying to get the file with other rare files. If this traders ran out of files, we couldn't get anything.

My point is, there's a moment where things can be leaked, traders and/or fans can not leak everything at once or we wouldn't get anything anymore.

Also, most of this files are sold by insiders, so the first people who obtain stems or unreleased stuff pay A LOT for such files (I'm talking 300 dollars for a pack of stems, just to give out an example). Do not discredit the job of the REAL traders. Yeah, I said real cuz there's some people here who think they are traders while they just happened to be lucky and get a file from someone.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

You ain’t fooling anyone :whitney:

:tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

He claimed he has inside info about the full original Make Me video being released at the VMAs. He said he worked for advertising at Orange Fitness or something :tiffcackle:

yeh I know what he lied about (I believed him shhh) but did he get dragged like this guy today??  

Archived