Change in Britneys Team??!??!?!

Bxnes

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well with flop after flop after flop since Work ***** (maybe didn't smash the charts but everybody knows it!), maybe she wants to have another successful era and is deciding to do something about it? 

However I also don't think so at the same time being realistic, as she clearly enjoys life out of the intense spotlight. Honestly I think she is happy fading away from the public eye :otears:

I wish she had drive again but she has given 0 signs that she still takes her career seriously of recent so I don't know why would she all of a sudden have a big change of heart? Girl can't be bothered,

On 7/25/2017 at 10:44 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

This is why we haven't heard of her. Her fresh new team is planning a comeback. :otears:

We can only hope tbh :gloria:

On 25/07/2017 at 0:20 PM, NotAPassenger said:

Y'all need to do your research before you get excited, the new management guy is a T/V and Film manager. So Larry and Maverick aren't gone, this guy might be helping with something new. 

It could also be bullshit. 

@NotAPassenger The member timothy_b posted this ''exclusive news''.  I felt obligated to come here and warn you that since everyone is (still) believing this. We know this ain't happening in the lifetime.

I think the thread should be closed.

• Super Mods
On 7/25/2017 at 7:46 AM, SlayOut said:

Omg maybe that's why Britney has been silent on Instagram! :meltdown: Maybe her new creative team wants her posting only professional photographs and not flowers and mom memes! :meltdown:

Did I spill truth tea or did I spill boiling hot truth tea? :shameless:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXB6Na4lu_7/?taken-by=britneyspears

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCFKbRF7Jh/?taken-by=britneyspears

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Please hire Karen full time. Sorrounding yourself with people who believe in you and push you harder Brit. Larry's been there since day 1 so he can stay lol

It's so unfortunate that he has to stay but I know he's never gonna leave so I just have to accept him.

Archived