Change in Britneys Team??!??!?!

Bxnes

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I know who you're talking about, it';s not her.

Fun fact: that interviewer ended up dissing Britney after saying she was mental and couldn't keep a conversation.

no way... send me a clip or article of her saying this!!!! I liked her!!! wtf

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Do you know what user said this? I only know one that has been accurate, especially during Glory. His username is goldsoundz. 

Interesting if this is true!! I've been begging (not literally haha) for a new creative team that brings innovation to her career. She needs it! Especially for promo. TV and Radio don't do much these days, she needs to be surrounded with a younger team but keep Larry for comfort, support and sense of familiarity.

yup it depends who said it. goldsoundz is a guy who works for maverick so he is accurate 

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Stop. Larry was one of the main forces in her becoming a star and Britney also deserves part of the blame for being lazy and ungrateful. :whitney:

no he wasn't. lol johnny wright was. he's jt's manager now tho 

5 minutes ago, MM said:

yup it depends who said it. goldsoundz is a guy who works for maverick so he is accurate 

it wasn't goldsoundz 

13 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Timothy posted it on Pop Justice, which is huge because he usually is always correct!!!!  ***** isn't playing with the new era 

whats he been correct about?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

no way... send me a clip or article of her saying this!!!! I liked her!!! wtf

I think it was an article but I'll try finding it for u.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
37 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

yeh thanks!

cus I thought she loved Britney! wow what a shock..

I can't seem to find it. There might be a chance it wasn't her, it was definitely someone who interviewed her around 2012/2013. 

Archived