Change in Britneys Team??!??!?!

Bxnes

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

https://pandlr.com/cmm/11-pan/forum/topic/britney-esta-fazendo-a-limpa-em-toda-a-equipe-e-agora-o-comeback/

Translation:

According to a member of PopJustice, he discovered that the millennial legend is making changes in the team, already has a new entrepreneur working together with Larry and a new creative team (CAP OF GLORY DREAMED).

"Apparently, some changes are being made on Britney's team! Larry continues to rain but she hired Jason Weinberg! She had already started changing agents and now has a new creative team, being represented by Christian Carino in that department! "

Who is Christian?

He is one of the best creative agents in the industry, currently he works with Gaga, Miley, Bieber, JLo, Keira Knightley and a few other Level A artists.

Jason is involved with Emma Watson, Demi Moore, Uma Thurman, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Lange, James Franco and Madonna!

ONLY ACCORIDNG TO FORUM USER SO DONT GET TO HYPED!!

******* finally:scalped:

It better have been goldsoundz tho cause he's the only one that is real:shameless:

2 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

This is a pipe dream lol, but if true then....

:crying2::hipney::slayney::feelingmyself::rihclap::ahhh:

thank the heavens. 

She has been quiet on instagram.... She's already been recording music and she said this like November? 

New era??? 

New reinvention? 

Or another meltdown that we willingly set ourselves :sickofu:up for 

Maybe shes planning to redo her  ig so its more professional super star than stay at home mom

30 minutes ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

Too good to be true. But if this ends up being true I'm gonna sh** myself, other than practicing her routines more this is what Britney needs. B10 is coming to slay btw :brit:

This literally everything we need, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people in her team were there to sabotage her:tiffdrink: Circus Era 2.0 is coming:scalped:

10 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

where is the gif from? she looks like the woman from itv. she did the BJ  interview thing and I think FF

I know who you're talking about, it';s not her.

Fun fact: that interviewer ended up dissing Britney after saying she was mental and couldn't keep a conversation.

Archived