Change in Britneys Team??!??!?!

Bxnes

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
32 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Could it be Alison Hammond? 

Yeah probably. That was a cute interview, watched it all.

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Omg maybe that's why Britney has been silent on Instagram! :meltdown: Maybe her new creative team wants her posting only professional photographs and not flowers and mom memes! :meltdown:

That would suck! I think it help improve her connection to her fans when we see her personal and quirky side!

11 hours ago, Bxnes said:

https://pandlr.com/cmm/11-pan/forum/topic/britney-esta-fazendo-a-limpa-em-toda-a-equipe-e-agora-o-comeback/

Translation:

According to a member of PopJustice, he discovered that the millennial legend is making changes in the team, already has a new entrepreneur working together with Larry and a new creative team (CAP OF GLORY DREAMED).

"Apparently, some changes are being made on Britney's team! Larry continues to rain but she hired Jason Weinberg! She had already started changing agents and now has a new creative team, being represented by Christian Carino in that department! "

Who is Christian?

He is one of the best creative agents in the industry, currently he works with Gaga, Miley, Bieber, JLo, Keira Knightley and a few other Level A artists.

Jason is involved with Emma Watson, Demi Moore, Uma Thurman, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Lange, James Franco and Madonna!

ONLY ACCORIDNG TO FORUM USER SO DONT GET TO HYPED!!

OMGGG Finally!

afb011d2095ce9586a72460533dc8f73.gif

Great news :letitburn:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's going the same way Gaga did for her comeback with an appearance in a Tv Show for few episodes/one season, that way she will gain more sympathy and artistic credibility. Then one or two more mature and surprising music collaborations, and then BOOM she releases her best work yet.

:lostney:

56 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Great news :letitburn:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's going the same way Gaga did for her comeback with an appearance in a Tv Show for few episodes/one season, that way she will gain more sympathy and artistic credibility. Then one or two more mature and surprising music collaborations, and then BOOM she releases her best work yet.

:lostney:

Honestly... I'm hoping more for a "Beyoncé-style comeback" tbh... Gaga is trying too hard... Beyoncé('s team) is focusing on quality and marketing.

Archived