Cinderella Receipt?

HeavenOnExhale

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sia pretty much confirmed Britney wrote nothing on Perfume. Don't Cry and Hold on Tight are probably true. WB I don't know and Chillin with You......definitely not. 

but Alien is a weird one because a demo made of Ana Diaz vocals leaked, and during the second verse she just said ''bummmbadabum badabum....'', with no actual lyrics, so I'd say she did.

Well I think Britney pulled a Mannequin with Perfume, I think Sia had essentially written the song and Britney changed parts to fit her better......like with Mannequin she re-wrote the verses to make the song fit her life. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I think Britney pulled a Mannequin with Perfume, I think Sia had essentially written the song and Britney changed parts to fit her better......like with Mannequin she re-wrote the verses to make the song fit her life. 

I'd like to think so because Perfume is a nice song, and her vocals sound really nice on it, but Sia is quite open and honest, I feel like she would've said ''yeah, Britney added stuff'', rather than ''we wrote it in 40 minutes, and sent it off'. 

Archived