Appreciation thread : Out from under

IonutM

I stanned during Glory era and last night I bought ITZ, Circus and Blackout. I knew many songs from Circus because of yt, but didn't discover "out from under" before. 

I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SONG :unbelievableney: It is so peaceful, lovely idk ---perfect! The lyrics are so relatable and Britney's voice is mesmerizing:hype:

The last minute of the song is perfection!!!! :omgreallyney:

Maybe I'm crazy but i really like the song, such a missed opportunity as a single tbh.:beyfedup:

I will keep you in touch about my progress with these albums in a future thread and I will share my thoughts.

you guys like this song? Discuss :kisses:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so you're still experiencing Britney stuff for the first time? Oh, my God, that's fantastic-- soak it up and enjoy it!

But yes, Out From Under is one of my favorites from Circus. It's a cover; I think it was originally featured in a Bratz movie? Lol. But Britney's version is amazing. :tiffanynod:

Guest $elfish
10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’ve never liked it, and it’s a cover of a Bratz movie song :tiffcackle:

Ikr it's so wierd she chose a bratz movie song to cover :rude2me:

originally I thought they covered hers but when I found out I was shocked

still a bop tho:queenflopga::juggingu:

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Wait, so you're still experiencing Britney stuff for the first time? Oh, my God, that's fantastic-- soak it up and enjoy it!

But yes, Out From Under is one of my favorites from Circus. It's a cover; I think it was originally featured in a Bratz movie? Lol. But Britney's version is amazing. :tiffanynod:

yeah, kind of. Before buying the album i knew  womanizer, circus, f u seek amy, radar, shattered glass, lace and leather, kill the lights and phonography .

Thanks! :bwink:

not Britney's best ballad imo, but it's a pleasant one. What can you say about the other ballad from Circus though :pieceofwhat:

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’ve never liked it, and it’s a cover of a Bratz movie song :tiffcackle:

i can't when i found out about that too :gloria:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

Ikr it's so wierd she chose a bratz movie song to cover :rude2me:

originally I thought they covered hers but when I found out I was shocked

still a bop tho:queenflopga::juggingu:

I hope the next album has more ballads. I actually liked Perfume a lot.

But My Baby and Out From Under, I forget they exist :gross:

21 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

I love it. I've never bothered to listen to the Bratz version. I think the lyrics sound beautiful and relatable coming from Britney and I love her delivery of the final chorus.

I love every song on Circus except Mmm Papi tbh.

Yeaaah i love all, even mm papi :urite:

37 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Ah, I used to love it hardcore, but once I realised it was basically a cover of a ******* Bratz Dolls movie soundtrack song, NOPE... kind of ruined it for me... :cigney:

Me finding that is a cover from a doll movie :squintney:

It's a great ballad, but I usually forget Britney technically covered it. The original version was by Joanna Pacitti and was in the Bratz movie released a year before Circus. But Britney's version wasn't bad and I think she put her own spin on it.

Archived