Billboard: Who Should Play 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show? Vote!

Antidote

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've voted for  the Weeknd. A Super Bowl half-time show from him would be EPIC.  And although Britney is my fave, I don't actually enjoy seeing people mocking her, and knowing she won't dance hard, won't have huge production and she won't sing live, she would be slaughtered, so no - thank you :queenflopga: 

Voted for Riri :queenriri:

Diamonds, We Found Love, BBHMM, What's My Name, Man Down, Rude Boy, California King Bed are just some of my faves from her :myjam:

and maybe she can have Britney as a guest for S&M :orly:, and Eminem for Love the Way You Lie. I'd be slayed :scalped:

40 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I've voted for  the Weeknd. A Super Bowl half-time show from him would be EPIC.  And although Britney is my fave, I don't actually enjoy seeing people mocking her, and knowing she won't dance hard, won't have huge production and she won't sing live, she would be slaughtered, so no - thank you :queenflopga: 

The Weekend actually has a decent catalog of US hits with only two mainstream albums. :orangu:

The Hills

Can't Feel My Face

In the Night

Earned It

Starboy

I Feel It Coming

If it's not gonna be Britney I think Rihanna deserves it. She has so many big hits she could do Pon de Replay, Rude Boy, Umbrella, Diamonds, What's My Name, Work, BBHMM, Man Down, etc. It could really be an epic show. But lets be honest almost all of those options would be better than Katy's show:tiffcackle:

25 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

If it's not gonna be Britney I think Rihanna deserves it. She has so many big hits she could do Pon de Replay, Rude Boy, Umbrella, Diamonds, What's My Name, Work, BBHMM, Man Down, etc. It could really be an epic show. But lets be honest almost all of those options would be better than Katy's show:tiffcackle:

I hope Riri gets her show, and yes she have SO many hits!

Archived