I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I REALLY WANT NEW BRITNEY MUSIC RIGHT NOW!

Meerkat

I was about to post something about wanting new britney music I'm getting so worked up and then I seen your post.   I'm hoping something is released glory era was and ended just awful and it seemed so promising. She usually releases atleast a single between eras all the time. And with these rumors.   I hope something is coming. Imagine another vma performance :lemmetellu:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, NotAPassenger said:

A year without a song from her would be very strange indeed. Even in her off years she usually throws us some sort of a bone. 

The only true years without music have been 2010, 2014 and now 2017. Even then, 2010 gave us Telephone, Am I A Sinner, Mad Love and When I Say So. 2014 gave us Unbroken, Burning Up and Welcome To Me. And now 2017 has given us Instant Deja Vu and Take Off. (We technically didn't get new music in 2002 either, but we did get "Britney" singles and the Overprotected Darkchild remix which I personally count as a different song since it's such a drastic take on the original.)

11 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Britney is no Riri :whitney: and if we talk about albums, Riri took more than 3 years to release Anti :mattafact:

Britney is no riri or Riri is no Britney of course :whitney: but she can single (out of album) out in a short time after the new album or earlier like Rihanna.  :flawlessbye: If she is sure of job........ :urite:

2 minutes ago, Godllory said:

Britney is no riri or Riri is no Britney of course :whitney: but she can single (out of album) out in a short time after the new album or earlier like Rihanna.  :flawlessbye: If she is sure of job........ :urite:

Hopefully not another Pretty girls :mattafact: But yeah, she should release a new song.

Archived