Godney is officially Spotify Queen now!

sutramaya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Remember when Larry said something about her streams being great or she was popular with young people?

:tiffanycries: 

i’ll work For free team Brit, hire me

She’d be popular if she played a live instrument and sang live, just ONCE on an award show, and/Or gave a better performance with high energy, good choreo and prerecorded + live vocals

for someone who cares about making lots of money they’re not doing much

rememeber people have counted her out since day one saying she wouldnt last and here she is outliving most if not all her pop peers whom each tried to destroy her like Christina, Mandy, Jessica, Justin, Avril, Evanescence...actually the one artist still around actually 2 that were kind to her Pink and Beyonce are enjoying long and fantastic careers.

5 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

rememeber people have counted her out since day one saying she wouldnt last and here she is outliving most if not all her pop peers whom each tried to destroy her like Christina, Mandy, Jessica, Justin, Avril, Evanescence...actually the one artist still around actually 2 that were kind to her Pink and Beyonce are enjoying long and fantastic careers.

:giggleney:

Archived