Godney is officially Spotify Queen now!

sutramaya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That is cool but ppl are hyping it too much as well. 500 million stream is the normal for huge artists 

can you read? 

Britney is the first artist in Spotify history to have 3 different songs from three different decades 

:whitney:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Roger said:

God ***** is our saviour in terms of relevancy / impact this decade :qtbrit:

True:gloss:

only thing good about broccoli juice tbh

4 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I wonder what the 2020s song will be. 

Remember when Larry said something about her streams being great or she was popular with young people? The delusion was real. 

He is funny. Where are his receipts? Streams are pretty terrible. Vegas is for 21 and up basically.  :girlwhat:

3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

justice for MM

100 m streams for MM 

nooooooooooooooooooooow

:triggered:

if work flop can do it, soda pop can do it!

The streams where so strong for the first few weeks. Everyone was pumped, same with sp video.

We all were so excited and so ready for a new start but Everytime we are let down By the lack of care from Britney. 

I love Glory but it did get what it deserved. We are too small to carry anything ourselves anymore. If they don't care or take the hint there is nothing left to do. 

8 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I bet Work ***** gets so many streams from people putting it in their gym playlists :BBMAney:, that's something I would do at least, not that I go to the gym or anything... :ipass:

I've heard work ***** being played in some classes at my gym :foh:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The streams where so strong for the first few weeks. Everyone was pumped, same with sp video.

We all were so excited and so ready for a new start but Everytime we are let down By the lack of care from Britney. 

I love Glory but it did get what it deserved. We are too small to carry anything ourselves anymore. If they don't care or take the hint there is nothing left to do. 

remember when mm was in its peak like #24 and then flop team b and britney let mm die like trash?:sobbing:

Archived