Which of the Glory tracks would be a potential hit?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends, because everything relies on the promotion these days. You don't make a hit if people are not  aware of your material and in Britney's case, a lot of people don't even know that Glory exists so... :angietea:

But if I had to pick the potential hit songs I would go with Come Over, Better, Love Me Down and Just Luv Me.

All great songs tbh. There's no track like Come Over on the radios right now, Better and Love Me Down are summer bops and Just Luv Me may sound like a "last year" track but with the right music video and performance it could do wonders :magicjohnson:

Change Your Mind could do right as a last single for the fans, but unfortunetly where are they? :nicki2:

Idk, cause slumber party is one of the songs I would think would have hit and it didn't.

Idk, were none of the songs epic enough? Like the lead needs to be epic to get everyone's attention and then the other singles can stand on their own. I think we lacked an epic first single this time. Think about all her lead singles, everyone one of them are ridiculously good songs. I don't think make me campares and therefore didn't create enough buzz for the rest of the album.

4 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Idk, cause slumber party is one of the songs I would think would have hit and it didn't.

Idk, were none of the songs epic enough? Like the lead needs to be epic to get everyone's attention and then the other singles can stand on their own. I think we lacked an epic first single this time. Think about all her lead singles, everyone one of them are ridiculously good songs. I don't think make me campares and therefore didn't create enough buzz for the rest of the album.

If we're being honest, none of the songs from Glory REALLY stood out....

I mean, as a whole it's one of Britney's most cohesive and better albums, but there isn't that one definitive, iconic hit. She also didn't give a single great performance to leave a lasting mark. It was just more POM promo.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I've said this a billion times everwhere and I'll continue to say it, either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would've gone Top 5 and would have over 500m views by now. SP never stood out to me although I liked it, with that nobody as a feat then it just killed it for me.

55 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I've said this a billion times everwhere and I'll continue to say it, either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would've gone Top 5 and would have over 500m views by now. SP never stood out to me although I liked it, with that nobody as a feat then it just killed it for me.

Love Me Down only with a super hot video, but Just Luv Me :notatall: it would've been worse than Slumber Party

Archived