Which of the Glory tracks would be a potential hit?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2017 at 1:57 AM, jordeezy said:

The ones that Exhale hates...  Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over? 

Yes! Someone gets it! :lemmetellu:

All the songs Exhale consider basic and annoying (DYWCO, Clumsy, Love Me Down) are the hits and sound Britney is known for. They are catchy and accessible. DYWCO is arguably the most infectious chorus on Glory and is meme-friendly, which is a big deal in the digital era, Clumsy's prechorus is anthemic and the "oops" bass drop is beyond nuts. The entire song is stadium ready and it's one of Britney's strongest vocal performances in years. Love Me Down's production is so layered and is, imo, one of the most authentic urban-leaning tracks Britney's released post-ITZ; the dance community latched onto this song hard and it's streams were among the highest as well when Glory released.

Make Me and Slumber Party are cool, current songs but they are not Britney Spears songs. This album is filled with hits.  :lemmetellu:

7 hours ago, Wiggle said:

Hard To Forget Ya would be a hit if it wasn't for that lackluster chorus. The song builds up so well and then... SUMTHIN ABOUT YA, ITS HARD TO FORGET YA:wyd:

This song is also one of the most relatable, meme-worthy tracks on Glory and the music video possibilities are endless. The melody of the verses and prechorus is catchy as well, and the final chorus is super explosive. It's very reminiscent of pre-ITZ Britney, which could work in her favor as well.

Same with Liar tbh.

Archived