(POLL): If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?

jamesedward94

If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, none of that list :lostney: if she was to do a collab she should target a younger audience, so I would say Ariana, Dua Lipa, or a Spanish Speaking act, like Nicki Minaj did with Karol G, and come up with another hit like Tusa :mattafact:Maybe with J Balvin (or Becky G, Rosalia, if it was to be a girl's formula)

I voted Justin Timberlake - it would make sense both artistically and commercially.

Other than that maybe The Weekend or Lana Del Rey would be really cool. 

I’m not a big fan of Britney collaborating with others so would be pretty happy with zero collaborations on B10. 

Feel like I might get destroyed for this but...

BILLIE EILISH. Hear me out :teigen:

Billie is huge, she has a massive young audience who will know of Britney’s bigger songs, but it will attract a more younger audience to Brit. They both clearly love each other’s music, Britney’s danced to it many of times on Instagram, Billie has supported Britney too, I think she even once wore a Britney top on stage? I think it would be a good move to get B10 to no.1 personally :OMGney:

Archived