(POLL): If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?

jamesedward94

If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?

Discuss.....

where is nicki minaj??:smokney2:

A 7min track with JT, produced by Timbaland & JT would give us that Blackout taste :cinderellaney:

=> I'm also here for a Drake or The Weeknd collab, because there're great rn and the GP likes them!

=> Beyoncé could be cool but ony if it fits Britney's voice! I'm not here for people comparing their voices (I didn't really like Beyoncé until Lemonade).

=> I am too weird because I would like Britney to sing on a FKA twigs-produced track (for a non-single track tho)? :idkney:

8 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

giphy.gif

I would love a Timbaland-produced JT collab but his 7 minute long tracks are unbearable. The radio edits>>>>

Their tracks are always divided into two parts! With time, i really learn to appreciate all the variations JT's songs offer.

It would be really great to hear britney's voice on the original song (first part) and then on powerfull classical instruments (thanks to the extention, second part). It can just be a non-single track !

I'm thinking about something like Amnesia from 20/20!

Anyway, with a long track you can have the original and the radio edit. So we can be both satisfied :snapney:

3 minutes ago, St3v3n said:

Their tracks are always divided into two parts! With time, i really learn to appreciate all the variations JT's songs offer.

It would be really great to hear britney's voice on the original song (first part) and then on powerfull classical instruments (thanks to the extention, second part)

I'm thinking about something like Amnesia from 20/20!

Anyway, with a long track you can have the original and the radio edit. So we can be both satisfied :snapney:

But the radio edits are always the clean version. :outwithit:

Justin Timberlake? :begone:

not here for any collabs tbh, especially when they're released as singles and promoted. it only adds humiliation to Britney's performing skills. :nydisgust: the options above are not basic artists, so if she is to collaborate with any of them, it will most likely be released as a single that must be promoted.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

This. It's embarassing when the other artists are dancing and singing live while Britney lipsyncs while flapping her arms around.

worse, she even lipsyncs to the vocals of the guest vocalist. :lanacackle:

imagine if it's Beyonce. Britney would look worse than Michelle Williams.

Image result for michelle williams fall gif

:tiffcackle:

if it's just a song, then fine any of the above options would do. much better too if they feature Britney instead of Britney featuring them.

Archived