(POLL): If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?

jamesedward94

If Britney were to have a collaboration on B10, who should it be with?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, Snoop Dog :whitney:

Their voices are unique and instantly recognizable. He's beying way low key than Britney nowadays but a good dancy hip-hop(ish) track would be well apreciated

His last materials are really good tho :urite:

I just don't wanna se her making collabs with people that are a trend, cause she did that with Iggy and it was atrocious (even tho Iggy was already falling apart). I want her to bring someone from her generation or a little bit older so she can be the one making the trend, not following if you know what I mean :outwithit:

I'd love to see another collab with G-Eazy tbh. I know many ppl don't like him but I enjoy his rap on Make Me and it seems like Britney feels quite comfortable performing with him. Honestly, it'd be amazing for me to see them performing together without any props/choreography etc. just them two rapping/singing. Oh, and Britney should definitely sing live in this case, so... that seems unrealistic :sickofu:
Collab with Gwen Stefani would be perfect too. :soyeah:

25 minutes ago, Darna said:

worse, she even lipsyncs to the vocals of the guest vocalist. :lanacackle:

imagine if it's Beyonce. Britney would look worse than Michelle Williams.

Image result for michelle williams fall gif

:tiffcackle:

if it's just a song, then fine any of the above options would do. much better too if they feature Britney instead of Britney featuring them.

Beyoncé:

giphy.gif

Britney:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, St3v3n said:

I still think it's time now to STOP features on the next few singles! My dream collaboration are more for non-single tracks or maybe production!

I agree with this. I would love a collab with JT or Gwen but her team thinks Tinasha or G-Eazy is more appropriate. :tiffcackle: Plus, her last 4 singles were colabs (and 3 of them were disastrous).

2 minutes ago, Darna said:

Britney's choreo is harder? says who?

Image result for britney knee tap gif

The fact that she prepares herself everytime she's about to do the knee tap. :tiffcackle:

That iHeart performance was such a mess.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney and her interpretive dance moves doesn't mean Beyonce's choreo isn't easy though :tiffcackle:

It's not Janet Jackson but it's not strutting either.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, St3v3n said:

Their tracks are always divided into two parts! With time, i really learn to appreciate all the variations JT's songs offer.

It would be really great to hear britney's voice on the original song (first part) and then on powerfull classical instruments (thanks to the extention, second part). It can just be a non-single track !

I'm thinking about something like Amnesia from 20/20!

Anyway, with a long track you can have the original and the radio edit. So we can be both satisfied :snapney:

Love Amnesia and the production of the song! Her voice would sound great on something like that! (Justney shippers think it's about her too lol) 

Archived