"...never lose your passion for dreaming" - Britney Spears

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to cry. I was watching her live in London concert the one where oops! Was new. And i was just mesmerized. A lot of people say dwad or onyx was her prime but that show was excellent. She was **** she was cool she was cute she was goofy. The prerecorded live vocals the woos. But most importantly her real genuine smile. She looked on top of the world because everything was so new.

im sorry Britney for everything fame has done to you. And I'm glad you're doing better. I hope she finds her happiness and peace - she deserves the world.

37 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Awww this is so sweet. 

Sometimes i I hope when people are absolutely vicious on here that they at least have an ounce of this in their hearts. :sassybrit:

I mean you know I can spill the tea as well. I'm not ridiculously blind to certain things and I'm not just a hater. I can be real with tough love but I genuinely love Britney and wish her the best. And I think you are the same. 

Archived