What's Britney's Worst and Best Album (poll)

Guest $elfish

What's the best & worst britney album   

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
38 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

No Myah Juice? :orly:

33 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

WORST - Britney Jean

Sis That's not a britney album:staysalty: it's a myah album featuring Britney and with Britney's name on it:imcute:

4 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Sis That's not a britney album:staysalty: it's a myah album featuring Britney and with Britney's name on it:imcute:

Sis, you will be dragged to the gates of hell for not including Bruhilda Jocasta. That album has so many defenders here aka "she sang this part" "her voice was autotuned" "her voice was mixed with Myah" etc etc :shadelaugh:

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

I can't vote, where's Bruna Joaquinna? :beynah:

That's myah Marie's album ft Britney doesn't count as a britney album tho:dorkney:

Guest $elfish
53 minutes ago, Darna said:

Sis, you will be dragged to the gates of hell for not including Bruhilda Jocasta. That album has so many defenders here aka "she sang this part" "her voice was autotuned" "her voice was mixed with Myah" etc etc :shadelaugh:

:omgreallyney: she sang 1.5 seconds?!??:giggleney: 

Brit was featured on the album but it's not her :riri:

Oops! has her most memorable songs and videos and it was her most successful. I remember when it came out and she was just on top of the world. Oops! was so much bigger than anything off her debut album, Lucky was so big and iconic, and Stronger is one of her best and one of my favorites. It's the quintessential Britney album.

Femme Fatale is easily her worst. She was so controlled then and none of it was her vision.  There is wayyy too much autotune and processing on her vocals and it's just a very bland album. 

Guest $elfish
5 minutes ago, Britney Franco said:

I actually loved Femme Fatale, even if it had a lot of autotune and wasn't her vision she had planned, it still had a lot of bops. Don't know why it has so many votes. 

Ikr! If it wasn't  for ff I wouldn't even stan britney

Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

worst-blackout voters:2 :ohi:

we need to kill them here :queenriri:

People hate blackout?!:omg:

It depends on what criteria is trying to be met. 

Vocally.. Femme Fatale is mostly talking in tune with layered vocal tracks & harmony but is one of her best HIT WORTHY albums. Kind of the same deal with Blackout.. lots of vocoder & pitched background vocals to liven up more of a talk in tune, whispy main vocal BUT it kinda changed Pop for awhile & def gave Britney an edge! Glory, OIDIA & BOMT are all strong vocal & production albums! I think they are her best as an artist vocally 

Archived