What's Britney's Worst and Best Album (poll)

Guest $elfish

What's the best & worst britney album   

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's hard to choose the worst album...

when circus first came out, i was a little disappointed. it was right after blackout, and the songs seemed a bit basic and formulaic. not much creativity in them. 

when femme fatale first came out, i loved it. i thought all the songs were beasts.

now, i find femme fatale to be overproduced and a bit stale...whereas circus I can appreciate more. 

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Circus is SO underrated it makes me nervous.

Ikr it's so amazing :unbelievableney: I can't find one track on it that I hate or skip 

Guest $elfish
7 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Can someone give me a long good reason for why they love BO/ITZ etc? Like I Wanna know, not that I disagree but I Wanna know your opinions

Because it was a change of tone for britney from bubble gum pop to a more urban r&b sound and it really worked for her I love it when Brit experiments with new genres of music , I low key want her to make a jazz album or a house one she has yet to dabble in those genres:unbelievableney:

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The subtle BJ shade, tho!  :ohnoney:

:giggleney:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
53 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Ikr it's so amazing :unbelievableney: I can't find one track on it that I hate or skip 

Someone with taste:gobaby:Unusual You should've been a single, even Gaga loves it, it's the best in the album in my opinion, wbu?

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Someone with taste:gobaby:Unusual You should've been a single, even Gaga loves it, it's the best in the album in my opinion, wbu?

Omg me too:makeitrain: my faves are womanizer , unusual you and mannequin 

slay:slayney:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, $elfish said:

Omg me too:makeitrain: my faves are womanizer , unusual you and mannequin 

slay:slayney:

Womanizer is a classic, I've always loved Mannequin even tho I got dragged by my cousins when I played once.

The rats complained about the male voice or whatever that is in the pre-chorus.:cricket:

I thought they were gonna love it.:cigney:

On 29/06/2017 at 9:53 AM, Edge Of Leaving said:

Circus is SO underrated it makes me nervous.

My problem with "Circus" is that, apart from the title song + "Blur", "'Mannequin" and "Lace and Leather", the best tracks (IMO, of course) were left for bonus/b-sides. "Rock Me In", "Phonography", "Amnesia", "Quicksand" and even "Rock Boy" could easily have replaced "Out from Under", "Kill the Lights" (never really liked it) and "Mmm Papi" (let's pretend "My Baby" never even happened). And then there's the joke of including "Radar" again for whatever contractual reason or something like that. That's why I voted it as the worst:gross:

And then for the best one, I'm always divided between OIDIA and ITZ, but in the end, OIDIA still is purer pop magic to me; ITZ comes right after. :brit:

Archived