What's Britney's Worst and Best Album (poll)

Guest $elfish

What's the best & worst britney album   

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I still like ITZ best.  She serves some amazing vocals and she is fierce as **** on that album.  Not to mention you can just FEEL her presence on the album.  There are no doubts that she worked hard on that one.

Close second is a tie between Glory and Blackout.  I live for her vocals on Glory and it's such an amazing sound.  I wish she'd have pushed the envelope a little more, but she showed that she can do what all her peers are doing just as well.  And for the love of God WHY is Mood Ring not on the album other than the Japanese version!?  And Blackout is such a great party album and I love the little moments it has of depth, WSIBS and Ooh Ooh Baby, I just wish there were more of those moments - that and I kind of wish Hot as Ice would **** off.  I have grown to be disgusted by that song, from the annoying background noises, to her voice, to the ******* lyrics - it's a total low point that belongs with It Should Be Easy.  Sorry, not sorry.

but you have to include Britney Jean.  Because all of her albums are solid in one way or another - except that one.  It's a total dud, despite a gem or two.  And one dud album out of 9 is impressive.

Guest $elfish

Blackouts winning :uriteurite:

bomt is winning but in the worst category:gross:

thx for bumping this thread tho :giggleney: completely forgot about it:calculating:

Guest $elfish
7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

that and I kind of wish Hot as Ice  would **** off.  I have grown to be disgusted by that song, from the annoying background noises, to her voice, to the ******* lyrics - it's a total low point that belongs with It Should Be Easy.  Sorry, not sorry.

:omg::omg::omg:

Guest Diamond Horse
21 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Damn what happened to FF being one of the fan favorite albums 

:giggleney: I am glad that happened. Sometimes I hate it with passion :giggleney: 

On 30/06/2017 at 6:34 AM, Shadow. said:

Best - ITZ obviously

Worst - Because BJ wasn't on the list I chose Glory only because it didn't feel like a Britney album. It copied too many of the chart trends but by no means do I think its a bad album

I will kill you :kesha:

Best: In The Zone. It has the most consistent style and sound of all her albums, from start to end it just flows so naturally. I love the way she plays with her voice on the album, and the new genres Britney explored with it. In The Zone also has some of her most mature songs, lyrically, such as Everytime, Shadow and Touch of My Hand. It all just works together brilliantly, I've never once been bored listening to his album. Honourable mentions go to Blackout and the incredibly underrated Britney. 

Worst: Femme Fatale, because Britney Jean wasn't included. There are some great songs on this album, but there unfortunately overshadowed by the clunky productions, the autotuned, lifeless voice and the fact there really seems to lack any artistic input on the album. What makes a Britney album good is when you know Britney's into it, and you can hear it with her voice and the way she experiments with it. This album hid Britney's voice behind ten layers of autotune and made it a monotone mess, making this album nothing more than mediocre. 

My favorite three:

Blackout Oops and Glory

Oops is very underrated. Vocally Its probably her best album and even though the bubblegum pop is kinda dated at the time almost 10 songs on that album couldve been singles. 

My least favorite three:

Bethany Joanna, In The Zone and Femme Fatale

BJ for obvious reasons and the only album I dont really like. I ******* love ITZ and FF but if i have to pick. FF i actually like all songs however the album feels a bit empty. Like it has no soul. ITZ has a lot of soul but beside 4 songs (toxic everytime bom and tomh) I am just not too crazy about the album. 

Britney Circus and BOMT are in between and I adore those albums as well. 

But with the exception of BJ I think her discogrsphy is fantastic <3

bomt , born to make u happy , crazy , sometimes etc how can people vote down on bomt ??? and femme fatale was great in my opinion , sorry to say that but  glory is her weakest after Britney Mayah Jean materially and in terms of single worthiness.......... :sassybrit:

Guest $elfish
20 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

WHERE'S BRENTA JORDEEN

P6XduSJ.gif

Sis it ain't a brit album:snapney:

myah Marie's album with britney doing some background vocals here and there :urite:

Archived