How did people find out about the Message in IUSA?

Circuit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Circuit said:

Like, how did people figure out If U Seek Amy = *** me

I've never understood how :plzexplain:

Same sis! I never would of thought of it if the media did not tell me this. And ofcourse the video intro spilled it

4 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

Umm... you genuinely don't hear that when you say 'If You Seek Amy' fast?

My mind cannot think of how the hell that sounds like **** me. Maybe it is because I am not a native english speaker i don't know but I really don't hear *** me. Ah well, makes the song more innocent to me as I can't hear it

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Same sis! I never would of thought of it if the media did not tell me this.

My mind cannot think of how the hell that sounds like **** me. Laybe it is because I al not a native engmish speaker i don't know but I really don't hear *** me. Ah well, makes the song more innocent to me as I can't hear it

It is if you spell it out letter for letter.... F.. U... C.. K.. ME! (If you seek amy) :dorkney:

Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, Piper Halliwell said:

iconic

Yes, certainly no less than iconic, if not more than iconic :giggleney: 

Usually I am the one who is tired of ****** songs, but I love IUSA and have immensely pleasurable feelings about the reporter's frustration. It feels good to be one of the chosen ones to this track :giggleney: 

(Yes, I can be tired of songs like Wild Thoughts and Swalla, but Britney often does it right for me, she has never disappointed me to extremes with that stuff... Maybe I am just really subjective about it, hard to analyze)

Archived