Just Luv Me apparent video found... and guess what..

Bxnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glory was an amazing album I'm so sad that they let a masterpiece go to waste.  Make me was flawless and they ruined the music video!  Mood ring should have been a single. Same with better..love me down.. and just luv me. 

They better have there cards lined up up right with this album 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Glory was an amazing album I'm so sad that they let a masterpiece go to waste.  Make me was flawless and they ruined the music video!  Mood ring should have been a single. Same with better..love me down.. and just luv me. 

They should've released mood ring instead of slumber party.:mhm:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

Agreed it would have slayed.  I will never understand why they only put it on the Japan edition as a "bonus".  

It's obvious, Larry thought it won't sell. It seems these days Britney's single choices never get picked. She really wanted Alien yet. I can tell he wasn't feeling it and perfume is chosen cuz it's a sia song. He's all about being on trend. So he probably thought logically that it won't succeed base on perfume. I hate when team b think like corporate stooges. 

4 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

These would been the perfect single choices. They ****** up. 

How can you **** up an era with glory as the album 

:crying2:

6 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

These would been the perfect single choices. They ****** up. 

How can you **** up an era with glory as the album 

:crying2:

Exactly.   This is why Britney loses fans because her team puts out minimal effort not showing they care and it turns people off.   

Archived