Just Luv Me apparent video found... and guess what..

Bxnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Days with Destiny

This would have been simply so amazing though. Why didn't her team push Glory as hard as they should have?!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Temptation has been exposed since December lmao when he posted a fake Downtown snippet and talked about Britney stuff being on the deep web.

Didn't we already have a thread about this? The video was deemed fake because it came from someone else and had JLVM dubbed over it?

4 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Temptation has been exposed since December lmao when he posted a fake Downtown snippet and talked about Britney stuff being on the deep web.

And the fake Grow snippet too. Both came from Lolene songs :orangu: 

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Isla. said:

Didn't we already have a thread about this? The video was deemed fake because it came from someone else and had JLVM dubbed over it?

And the fake Grow snippet too. Both came from Lolene songs :orangu: 

Girl aren't you an Aussie?

Isn't it late there?

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Isla. said:

No I'm from the UK and it's 7:10PM here :moorangu: I'm pretty sure if I was in Australia I'd be sleeping rn.... 

:moorangu:

• Super Mods

Wow even Britney at her worst wouldn't move so awkwardly like that. Love the concept and look but like can the guy wear something a little better? His clothes are too casual compared to what she's wearing. 

I wouldn't want a whole video like this though, this song needs a story not a lap dance. 

Archived