2 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

That "demo" was made with the multitrack of the song. And the vocals used on the chorus of that version were by Ana Diaz.

So you are saying, following this logic, that Ana Diaz is the one who sing Alien? So, it's not just Myah but Diaz too? 

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brian I said:

So you are saying, following this logic, that Ana Diaz is the one who sing Alien? So, it's not just Myah but Diaz too? 

The multitrack of Alien is including Ana Diaz's vocals, which were initially recorded in a demo you can find on youtube easily. These vocals can be found as BGV on the final song (correct me if I'm wrong) along with Myah's and Anthony Preston's. On the final version, Myah Marie is the one doing the choruses' lead vocals.

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

For the millionth time... The burden of irrefutable proof is on all you folks that support that damaging conspiracy theory. It's funny, but as I said before, I've been listening to Britney Spears since 1998, I saw her live 5 times, I've watched many of her shows and performances online, on TV, I've heard tons of songs of hers (incl. unreleased stuff), and upon listening to Britney Jean, it never ever occurred to me, not even ONCE, that it wasn't Britney singing or that she only did like 20% of the singing and vocalizing. To me, it sounds like Britney! Was it 80% Myah, it would NOT sound the way it does now. 

And others, like me, have always felt Britney sang lead on that album. Just because they don't ALL post in here doesn't mean those folks don't exist. Some of them have posted in here and discussed, but you've just dismissed all their points when they are right! See: 

We may not be the majority posting in here, but OUR EARS are just as VALID as yours! Until there is a CONFIRMATION from Britney Spears and/or her team and/or Myah Marie herself that Britney Jean was dubbed at like 80% by Myah, then it all remains a theory, a conspiracy theory. Since, as you've pointed out, such an admission will never happen, then I guess it settles it. Without irrefutable proof or a true confession, such a huge and outrageous claim cannot be held as a fact (just like Miss Anthony HAD to be acquitted).

I admit that Myah Marie might perhaps have sung some of the leads, but to claim she dubbed the album at 80% and even sang certain songs at 100% is just insane!

Besides, you've all gotten what you wanted from Britney and her team: "a Myah-free album", Glory. So why keep spreading and legitimizing that scandalous conspiracy theory?

And to be HONEST with you all, Britney Jean, in spite of that scandal, is still my favourite Britney album. I just LOVE the songs, especially Till It's Gone, Alien, Body Ache, Don't Cry, It Should Be Easy, Brightest Morning Star, Work *****, Perfume and Tik Tik Boom. I just LOVE it. It's a brilliant, high-quality record (in terms of lyrics, music, melodies, vocals), it highly resonates with me, and it pains me to see it getting trashed liked that when it outshines countless of other records...

I adore Glory too, but Britney Jean has just got that unique touch.

The Majority of fans are vocal about their dislike of the album. The silent minority don't exist, you are wrong. Fans don't hear Britney and have proof. If you can't hear it, its on you, but you can't give me any examples to say ''actually Britney has sang like this!'', even though we can post Myah clips where everything matches up. 

We've posted everything we possibly can, and you still choose to ignore it (even though the Sia ''demo'' somehow proved she wrote Perfume, made by fans, using stems)  but the stems alone aren't valid, the fan filtered edits aren't valid, the words of producers aren't valid, the words of song writers aren't valid etc. The credits are the only valid source if the stems don't fit your argument, but won't admit that the stems were inconsistent and even the ''backing'' singer who wasn't credit, says it on her own sight. 

The vocals are raw AND overly produced/edited at the same time? Britney wrote the lyrics, but didn't but she wrote the melodies but she didnt?

We've posted the lead vocals of tracks, and the vocals you don't hear on the track and you can't hear the difference. 

You're a fan since 98? have a sticker, so are a huge chunk of us here. If you're waiting on Team Britney to tell you the truth, they never will.

and if you chose to believe Britney Jean, with its majority Myah vocals, horrendous lyrics, outdated and cheap production, lack of performances, lack of interest and lack of Britney, is her best album over In The Zone, Blackout, Glory, Circus, BOMT, Oops, Britney or Femme Fatale, you truly are a delusional fan who knows nothing about Britney, and are the type of fool that Team Britney tried to **** over with Britney Jean.

Congrats! they did! Goodbye!

Guest Arckangel
8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you're waiting on Team Britney to tell you the truth, they never will.

and if you chose to believe Britney Jean, with its majority Myah vocals, horrendous lyrics, outdated and cheap production, lack of performances, lack of interest and lack of Britney, is her best album over In The Zone, Blackout, Glory, Circus, BOMT, Oops, Britney or Femme Fatale, you truly are a delusional fan who knows nothing about Britney, and are the type of fool that Team Britney tried to **** over with Britney Jean.

Congrats! they did! Goodbye!

POV. POV. POV. Quite some of your arguments are pure point of view. Now, did I ever say Britney Jean was her best album? No, I didn't! I said it's my favourite ; learn to read properly.

It was already established the chorus of the final version of Brightest Morning Star consists of lots of layers playing all at once (different vocalists), and Britney's in it! I've listened to your files; the timber on the words "brightest morning star" is exactly the same in both tracks... 

The track has additional background vocals by Sia, Christopher Braide, Kelsey Cunningham, Katie Mitzell Fagan, Rachael Findlen, Lukasz Gottwald (Dr. Luke) & Henry Wallter. If Myah Marie's in it, she's uncredited.

The booklet also says "vocals produced by Christopher Braide", "additional vocals produced by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc" and "additional vocals recorded by Julian Prindle at Record Pant, Hollywood, CA".

Some of you guys are so obsessed w/ making Myah Marie the lead vocalist of 80%+ of Glory, that you'd try just about anything... Assumptions are not facts! Since Brit, her team and Myah won't admit such a sham took place, then it settles it; just like in a court of law, no sham took place until it can be irrefutably proven. That settles it, and I can live w/ that!

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

POV. POV. POV. Quite some of your arguments are pure point of view. Now, did I ever say Britney Jean was her best album? No, I didn't! I said it's my favourite ; learn to read properly.

It was already established the chorus of the final version of Brightest Morning Star consists of lots of layers playing all at once (different vocalists), and Britney's in it! I've listened to your files; the timber on the words "brightest morning star" is exactly the same in both tracks... 

The track has additional background vocals by Sia, Christopher Braide, Kelsey Cunningham, Katie Mitzell Fagan, Rachael Findlen, Lukasz Gottwald (Dr. Luke) & Henry Wallter. If Myah Marie's in it, she's uncredited.

The booklet also says "vocals produced by Christopher Braide", "additional vocals produced by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc" and "additional vocals recorded by Julian Prindle at Record Pant, Hollywood, CA".

Some of you guys are so obsessed w/ making Myah Marie the lead vocalist of 80%+ of Glory, that you'd try just about anything... Assumptions are not facts! Since Brit, her team and Myah won't admit such a sham took place, then it settles it; just like in a court of law, no sham took place until it can be irrefutably proven. That settles it, and I can live w/ that!

Just like a court of law? lmao no one is suing Britney. And obviously no one has photographic evidence of this taking place, or emails of it being arranged.

You come in here and challenge what is largely accepted by the community and pop culture world by mankind's five senses. This is like debating whether or not Britney sings live. How do we know? Because we know the sound of her voice and we see all of these issues around the album. No one needs to prove anything to you, if you're that bad of a fan that you don't know Britneys voice, congrats! You're a bad fan. If you think Britney is actually singing the second verse of Body Ache, you know nothing about Britney. Congrats!

Can we let this thread die now? We don't have Larry's emails so we can't prove this in a court of law. Good thing this is just a forum!

"When working on the Sistine Chapel ceiling he hired and fired numerous assistants who would mix his paints, prepare plaster, and climb up and down the ... "

"...the temperamental Michelangelo hired and fired these assistants on such a regular basis that none of them could claim credit for any part of the ceiling."

:quirkney:

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I know what you said, and I know what I said! if BJ is your favourite Britney album, you're a flop fan and the type of fool team B tried (and successfully so). 

No, its not, the Myah voice is stronger, and the Britney voice is more frail and breathy (not on purpose, because of bad vocal technique and no support). The Emphasis of the words on the beat shows that its not Britney's voice, yet the vocal are the lead vocals and Myah is uncredited. 

Isn't it strange that you'll easily say ''oh the track is layered!!'' and Myah is uncredited therefore she can't be on it, BUT we've found the credits to be wrong on two occasions.,,
Nearly as if they left someone out, knowingly and that person accepted it. hmmmm

People aren't obsessed with making Myah the lead vocalist on Glory? Another distraction, that's a conspiracy theory. Initially fans were anxious if Britney would sound like Britney because of Myah having the Majority of lead vocals and replacing Britney's vocals on BJ, and once the album came out, we knew it was Britney. All the characteristics that were missing on the majority of tracks on BJ suddenly appeared. 

Why aren't there tons of threads about Glory and Britney singing the lead? If its about ''flopping'' and fans only hating Britney Jean because it didn't sell well, why aren't there threads about Britney not singing the lead vocals? because, despite charting one spot higher, it sold less, had a moderately successful (but failed) first single, a low budget video and a second single that didn't do well. 

Why? because people know its Britney's voice on the album. 

Why do Myah Jean fans continously post looking for proof or about it Britney's vocals on Britney Jean, because deep down they know it to be true. 

If this was taken to a court of law, the court would find Britney's team guilty, because all the evidence says ''Britney didn't sing the majority of this.'' 

Sick of this argument because you're a delusion flop fan who picks and choose their evidence, and refuses to acknowledge the facts, the situation that lead up to it, and voice on the album NOT SOUNDING LIKE BRITNEY. Goodbye you flop fan!

Guest Arckangel

No matter what one may think of Britney Jean (or Brenda Jones, Brooke Seinfeld, Broccoli Juice, ********, Blouse Jack-Off or whatever else you guys wanna call it)... , it offered us some absolutely wicked lyric videos:

Alien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fcg5X0278

Work ***** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1m2Zo8Omj4

Perfume https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO1UsFMuaY

It Should be Easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19QS4X3Moh8

Tik Tik Boom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIJlUqBewKM

Body Ache https://youtu.be/VXD55bjs8l8

Till It's Gone https://youtu.be/v9LrdyQBjbo

Passenger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3qUmZEOYRA

Chillin' With You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1irmcegU6I

Don't Cry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi7kFQuyZ9s

Brightest Morning Star https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgO9UUc9ug

Hold On Tight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpkFZHIRud8

Now That I Found You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3x4R6YAnpk

3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

The burden of proof may be on us... but some of the proof that you allude to isn't as such. Such as the writing credits etc... and also a few people have said "Oh, Britney's voice on Passenger sounds just like it did on...." etc, which is just as subejctive as what a lot of us conspiracy believers are saying.

I'm curious though, are there any parts of the conspiracy that you believe? Like, for example, the Passenger high note, or the Body Ache 2nd verse? 

And another question.... Why would Britney and her team intentionally change the tone of her voice throughout the album, and in some cases on the same song? 

Guest Arckangel
4 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

The burden of proof may be on us... but some of the proof that you allude to isn't as such. Such as the writing credits etc... and also a few people have said "Oh, Britney's voice on Passenger sounds just like it did on...." etc, which is just as subejctive as what a lot of us conspiracy believers are saying.

I'm curious though, are there any parts of the conspiracy that you believe? Like, for example, the Passenger high note, or the Body Ache 2nd verse? 

The high note in Passenger could be a new take by Britney (different from the acoustic version) w/ digital effects (and possibly pitch correction). Could it be Myah? Possibly, but there's no irrefutable proof of it, and Myah Marie repeatedly denied the dubbing allegations.

As for the second verse of Body Ache, I really don't get what the big deal is. Frankly, it's just a slightly deeper tone, but the timber is essentially the same. Myah sings background vocals on the track (not credited for it in the Britney Jean booklet but on one of her own web portals, https://soundbetter.com/profiles/24769-myah-marie), therefore, that second verse probably consists of Britney's voice mixed with Myah's.

On 6/27/2017 at 2:34 PM, QueenCoco said:

If someone sees a peacock spreading its wings, and they say "Hey, look its a peacock."

Will you respond "No, thats not a peacock. We need to dissect it first and sent it to a lab so they can analyze it, to prove its a peacock."

This is such a **** metaphor regarding your argument.

Britney Jean is the peacock and I'm saying "Hey, look at that peacock, I like it" and the rest of you are saying "But it doesn't LOOK like the other peacocks I've seen, so it's obviously a goose dressed up as a peacock!", so I say, "OK, can you prove it to me then, because I have no reason to discredit the fact that it's a peacock", at which point the rest of you conspiracy theorists say, "Well, look at the facts, there's a fan-uploaded photo of a true peacock and of a true goose, so if you compare both, it's clear that this peacock is really a goose who's wearing a costume. I've been a bird-lover for 8 whole years, you're delusional if you think otherwise!"

:milkney:

On 6/28/2017 at 5:36 AM, GiveMeASign96 said:

When your vocals are digitally distorted you don't end up sounding like a completely different person

We know SG and TTYH are Britney because we can identify her tone. Compared to something like Work ***** where the tonality is different and discernable. I remember when WB came out in 2013 before the Myah rumours and immediately felt like it wasn't 100% Brit and it turned out that I was right

i dont think myah sang 80% of bj, maybe 30-40% but there is a clear difference between what brit sounds like compared to someone trying to imitate her.

"Turned out I was right"? You're not right, you just think you are. How are you right? Because you have opinions? Please join the countless other 'fans' on this topic who agree with you :snapney:

Guest Arckangel

By the way, Myah Marie is beloved and well-respected in the music industry:

Myah knocked the song out in record time. It was a deep and meaningful song for me and she really gave it the depth of emotion it/ I needed. You can understand why Myah is so well respected and beloved in the music community. Her sincerity and desire to put out great work accentuates the great talent she is - Andrew G.

Here is the thing. Every song writer wants the best quality vocals. That is a no brainer. But.It's not just about the sound. There is more.You can hear it in the vocals. It's that commitment to give it 200%, every time, every take. That's why I choose to work with Myah. - Sebastiaan S.

Myah is a rare and incredible talent. She completed the work early and far exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to do another song with her - Andrew G.

It has been a real pleasure working with Myah and the Topliners. They delivered a highly professional song which captured the essence of the track I submitted. If you want to work with someone with great talent and professionalism (a rare combination in this day and age) then Myah is your go to person! - Lesetsa M.

Myah had the voice which I had in my mind when I wrote the song. The communication was easy. She delivered the vocals ultra quickly and exactly in the style I wanted them. No revision was needed. You can hear her experience as a studio-singer. Additional to that she gave me ad libs (not requested) which are now my personal highlight of the vocals. - Florian L.

Myah delivered two songs in 24 hours (two completely separate orders).

She provided multiple files including the Pro Tools sessions itself. All this, in addition to the response time, made my job very easy.

I would gladly work with her again. - Jay Parish

Myah Marie is the best female singer/songwriter I've ever worked with. Her voice and writing talent is unparalleled. She has her own recording studio which makes it very easy to work with her & for a quick turn around. Her credits speak for themselves. - Bennett Armstrong

Even more reviews : https://soundbetter.com/profiles/24769-myah-marie

You see! She is very talented, professional, "gets" what her clients wants and has strong work ethics. It's only some Britney fans that keep on disparaging her like that. I highly doubt she'd agree to dub 80% of Britney Jean and only be paid $1,000 per song (so her father claims). She was hired to do background vocals, and that's what she delivered.

Archived