The Next Logical Step... An Autobiography

Given everything that's happened to her career in the last few years, I believe the next logical step is a tell-all Autobiography detailing her childhood, rise to fame, fall, comeback and numerous romantic encounters. 

My title idea would be, "Speaking Out" 

"As a little girl, it was never about being famous for me. I just loved to perform. Fame that came with what I do was a fun bonus at the start, but it soon started to feel like a punishment of sorts. They love to build you up, but they enjoy dragging you down even more." :otears:

"After Circus, I felt like me and Larry (Rudolph) had come to the end of the line. I told my dad that I wanted a new manager and a new team so that I could record the album I'd always wanted to record. Sadly, everybody around me decided Larry had to stay and so when we started the Femme Fatale promo - it was like Groundhog Day and I just wanted to get out. I didn't get to make the album I wanted, even my first choice of single was ignored in favour of Hold It Against Me which I refuse to perform even to this day and the whole tour was a mess. I wasn't feeling it and it showed big time." 

YAS BRITNEY! SPILL THAT FUKKING T! :unbelievableney:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

"As a little girl, it was never about being famous for me. I just loved to perform. Fame that came with what I do was a fun bonus at the start, but it soon started to feel like a punishment of sorts. They love to build you up, but they enjoy dragging you down even more." :otears:

"After Circus, I felt like me and Larry (Rudolph) had come to the end of the line. I told my dad that I wanted a new manager and a new team so that I could record the album I'd always wanted to record. Sadly, everybody around me decided Larry had to stay and so when we started the Femme Fatale promo - it was like Groundhog Day and I just wanted to get out. I didn't get to make the album I wanted, even my first choice of single was ignored in favour of Hold It Against Me which I refuse to perform even to this day and the whole tour was a mess. I wasn't feeling it and it showed big time." 

Wait did she actually say this???:umomg:

Or are you making it up?

Archived