If Britney recorded "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"

Would it slay?

Do you see her vocals on the track?

Would it propelled her into more superstardom?

Would it help with the decline sales of the Britney Era in 2001

Or the Radio Ban? 

I think if she would of recorded it , she would have been a global phenomenon. I'm not saying that the Britney Era was a flop..but it was obvious it couldn't match up with previous eras.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That song is pop perfection, one of the songs i'd put on the same level as Toxic, Cathy Dennis is a ******* genius!!! But sonically i don't think it would have worked with the Britney era, maybe for In The Zone.

1 hour ago, Kawasaki said:

That song is pop perfection, one of the songs i'd put on the same level as Toxic, Cathy Dennis is a ******* genius!!! But sonically i don't think it would have worked with the Britney era, maybe for In The Zone.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No it's definitely a Kylie song just like Toxic is definitely a Britney song. 

Toxic was a Kylie Minogue reject from her Body Language album lol.

Britney could honestly do any Kylie song justice. Imagine Slow on In the Zone, Timebomb on Femme Fatale or Speakerphone on Circus.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Toxic was a Kylie Minogue reject from her Body Language album lol.

Britney could honestly do any Kylie song justice. Imagine Slow on In the Zone, Timebomb on Femme Fatale or Speakerphone on Circus.

Yeah I know Toxic was written with Kylie in mind but I feel like it works for Britney just like Slave is for Britney even though it was for Janet. It's just Kylie has more range than Britney and can do the "la la la la" justice.

I definitely can see Britney doing slow, it's one of my favs and it's simple enough for her to pull it off. 

14 minutes ago, Kevney said:

how on earth was the Britney era a flop? i can't remember a time when we was more relevant/successful, she was everywhere. 

IA but I always thought Oops was her peak in terms of popularity. She was literally everywhere and loved by everyone until the VMAs :orangu: 

23 hours ago, godneyb said:

Would it slay?

Do you see her vocals on the track?

Would it propelled her into more superstardom?

Would it help with the decline sales of the Britney Era in 2001

Or the Radio Ban? 

I think if she would of recorded it , she would have been a global phenomenon. I'm not saying that the Britney Era was a flop..but it was obvious it couldn't match up with previous eras.

I thought about this too. :cigney:

Archived