Don't forget that she had a knee injury

Guest Paris Hilton $

Guest Paris Hilton $

She can't dance and move like she used to due to her knee injury :awkblink:

These performances are so underrated

I'm talking about the dancing not the outfits (even if they're better than the red one she uses for toxic) or the props

Then explain me how 3 years after her knee injury and one year after 2 consevutive pregnancies she can move her hips and dance good :selenerz:

She was moving her hips and her legs and wasn't always doing armography when she had to freestyle :lessons:

Her body was in sync with the music and the dancers and she was fluid with her moves

I don't know what happened after cause her way of performing has changed so much :pieceofwhat:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

she "can't" dance nowaday because she doesn't give a ****, she probably doesn't reharsal, she probably does not watch videos of herself, and if she does its even more embarassing because she thinks she looks good, and if she does realise how bad it is it's equaly bad because she doesn't change it and keeps getting worse

yes i'm pressed :triggered:

I agree enough effort isn't being put in but sometimes I wonder if it's the medication as well? Idk what different medication can do to ppl.

Either way if she can't dance well anymore...vocals need to happen 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Mannequin still hurts to watch. Why can't she do that choreo now....

Who choreographed that? Andre? 

Yes, RIP to such a phenomenal talent. 

1 minute ago, Streets said:

The House of Blues Tour was a passion project. Britney wanted to perform - she wanted to prove herself

Everything since has just been an obligation :forkit:

It's crazy how she went from that to half assing it completely on the VMA stage later that year. It really stings.

Guest Paris Hilton $
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I agree enough effort isn't being put in but sometimes I wonder if it's the medication as well? Idk what different medication can do to ppl.

I don't think that she's on medication right now :frenchy:

She can dance well if she wanted to. She can sing live if she wants to :notreally:

What I dislike the most in her recent performances is her way to move when she hasn't a breakdance to do this armography is such a huge mess

Compare 2007 do something vs 2017 do something and you'll se what I'm talking about :moorangu:

Such a huge wasted potential britney :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think medication really has had an effect on her body movement though. Like call me britarded I guess but how can you think flooding your system with chemicals that alter the way you live basically isn't going to affect how you are connected to your body. She doesn't seem as connected... how do i word this.. Like she used to 100% have control over ever little movement and be aware of literally every detail in her body movement, her face, etc.. she's truly lost the ability to connect like that and we see it off stage as well. Idk why rehearsals are much better than on stage but it might have to do with when she medicates. For anxiety she'd probably take something before performances you know. But overall I believe she's gotten lazy and doesn't give a **** so she gives much less than she can I'm sure of it but I do think she's changed in the way she moves... if that makes sense. And that's not over being lazy unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

I don't think that she's on medication right now :frenchy:

She can dance well if she wanted to. She can sing live if she wants to :notreally:

What I dislike the most in her recent performances is her way to move when she hasn't a breakdance to do this armography is such a huge mess

Compare 2007 do something vs 2017 do something and you'll se what I'm talking about :moorangu:

Such a huge wasted potential britney :moorangu:

I think she will be on medication for life. Just my opinion though.

I mean she deff could improve if she put more time .

We know she can do it. BBMAney says hi.

I see the difference. She doesn't move her lower body anymore

7 minutes ago, Justney said:

I think medication really has had an effect on her body movement though. Like call me britarded I guess but how can you think flooding your system with chemicals that alter the way you live basically isn't going to affect how you are connected to your body. She doesn't seem as connected... how do i word this.. Like she used to 100% have control over ever little movement and be aware of literally every detail in her body movement, her face, etc.. she's truly lost the ability to connect like that and we see it off stage as well. Idk why rehearsals are much better than on stage but it might have to do with when she medicates. For anxiety she'd probably take something before performances you know. But overall I believe she's gotten lazy and doesn't give a **** so she gives much less than she can I'm sure of it but I do think she's changed in the way she moves... if that makes sense. And that's not over being lazy unfortunately.

I agree something is off and it might be laziness but she isn't connected to her body. 

She used to own the stage and now the stage is owning her. 

Guest Paris Hilton $
12 minutes ago, Justney said:

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I see the difference. She doesn't move her lower body anymore

In the videos @BoyToySoldier posted she's moving her lower body with fluidity

I think that's just a rehearsal problem

14mkpv.gif

This is a very complex movement and her lower body is almost doing all the work in here so you have your answer

Archived