Guest Paris Hilton $

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

In the videos @BoyToySoldier posted she's moving her lower body with fluidity

I think that's just a rehearsal problem

14mkpv.gif

This is a very complex movement and her lower body is almost doing all the work in here so you have your answer

I must have been the only one who wasn't that impressed with bbmas... Like they were great because she returned so triumphantly but her body is still off.. Like i said she definitely is lazy and doesn't care but I really believe something is off with her. Look at her runway videos... there's no rythym. her movements are always too sharp.. it doesn't make sense. 

Guest $elfish
12 minutes ago, LWD said:

every old performance is hard to watch. it's like a different person on stage. 

I miss her .. :wontcry:

Don't we all:(:gloria:

10 minutes ago, Justney said:

I must have been the only one who wasn't that impressed with bbmas... Like they were great because she returned so triumphantly but her body is still off.. Like i said she definitely is lazy and doesn't care but I really believe something is off with her. Look at her runway videos... there's no rythym. her movements are always too sharp.. it doesn't make sense. 

you're not alone, also not impressed :ehno:

8 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

because shes a lazy and old person

Are you kidding? Old person with 35 years old? Like wtf... she is mature but still young, look at kim kardashian, she is considered a young woman and is 1 year older than brit

27 minutes ago, Seel said:

giphy.gif

Not only her knee, but also her waist. She didn't move it at all.

I noticed that years ago. She only moves her arms and shoulders here and in various others moves that require actual waist and hip movement. Even in the 3 video she looks stiff compared to the female dancers :/

Guest Paris Hilton $
18 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

because shes a lazy and old person

Beyoncé is the older than britney and her performances are on point 

So first you are insulting britney by saying that she's dumb and now this ??

tumblr_m7lpey7vqM1rb2mc1o1_500.gif

log out now

Many fans don't know that Britney hurt her knee twice in 2004. She hurt it the first time in March in Moline, Illinois the day before I was supposed to see her in Chicago (my date was postponed until April). And we all know what happened during the Outrageous video shoot. Plus she hurt her knee in 1999 while filming Sometimes (I think, don't quote me) so it would appear that Britney can be quite accident prone on stage. Plus the M+M's Tour was for fun. It was 15 minutes and no pressure on her from her label or management to do a good job. Now too many people depend on her. She gave no ***** in 2007.

All that said though, realistically, going hard like she used to continously would affect her physically at some point, there's a reason why you don't see dancers going ham in their 50s and 60s. That's no excuse for lousy performances though. Britney should either do choreography that fits her now - practice, rehearse her *** off or just sing live. But of course, that would make sense! It's all up to Britney.

Kudos for the Britard shade though!

1 hour ago, Britneysfreak said:

Many fans don't know that Britney hurt her knee twice in 2004. She hurt it the first time in March in Moline, Illinois the day before I was supposed to see her in Chicago (my date was postponed until April). And we all know what happened during the Outrageous video shoot. Plus she hurt her knee in 1999 while filming Sometimes (I think, don't quote me) so it would appear that Britney can be quite accident prone on stage. Plus the M+M's Tour was for fun. It was 15 minutes and no pressure on her from her label or management to do a good job. Now too many people depend on her. She gave no ***** in 2007.

All that said though, realistically, going hard like she used to continously would affect her physically at some point, there's a reason why you don't see dancers going ham in their 50s and 60s. That's no excuse for lousy performances though. Britney should either do choreography that fits her now - practice, rehearse her *** off or just sing live. But of course, that would make sense! It's all up to Britney.

Kudos for the Britard shade though!

Janet Jackson can still do her iconic "If" "Rhythm Nation" "All for you" & countless others breakdown's at 50 y/o, sooooooo.....

Archived