Britney POM #1 on Billboards Boxscore for last leg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This is actually bad news...Larry will want her to do another vegas residency because he is smelling the moneys lol.

As long it keeps going, the longer they think they are doing everything right....

But with how well she is selling overseas, Team B is realizing with the right promo and effort, she still sells out arenas. The Asian Tour leg  is absolutely the guinea pig to see how well she does, as well as a practice round for a world tour next year. And she is slaying those sales, so it's great that POM has come full circle and is still selling super well, because she will finish POM with a bang and then move on to most likely the world tour in 2018. I could see her then going back to Vegas after B10 which honestly I'm fine with because she will still be selling tickets and doing what she loves to do, 21+ years into her career. 

13 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This is actually bad news...Larry will want her to do another vegas residency because he is smelling the moneys lol.

As long it keeps going, the longer they think they are doing everything right....

Bfritney loves it in Vegas

If it does get renewed, it's because Britney wants it

Nothing goes without Britney approval

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

But with how well she is selling overseas, Team B is realizing with the right promo and effort, she still sells out arenas. The Asian Tour leg  is absolutely the guinea pig to see how well she does, as well as a practice round for a world tour next year. And she is slaying those sales, so it's great that POM has come full circle and is still selling super well, because she will finish POM with a bang and then move on to most likely the world tour in 2018. I could see her then going back to Vegas after B10 which honestly I'm fine with because she will still be selling tickets and doing what she loves to do, 21+ years into her career. 

When she sings ballads/mid-tempos like Everytime and Lucky live on her tours in the future, then it would be a more complete show and greater received; because after 2017, she simply has to do it.

Archived